Chapter 1 New mission

I'm so sorry! I couldn't get ch3 out in time;-; A lot of stuff happened, so I'll be busy for a while. But on the bright side! I'm done with editing ch1&2. It was horrible lol. Note to self: Do NOT write when you're sick.

---------------------------

"We're at the destination, commander!" a hatted boy said to the hologram of a green-skinned alien. He and his companion put their right hands at the side of their heads. And their left hands are next to their right elbows, doing the organisation's special salute.

"Very well! Don't forget your missions, and remember not to COME BACK UNTIL YOU SUCCEED YOUR MISSIONS!!!" the commander suddenly raised his voice at the end of his sentence, startling the two agents. Then the holograph disappeared without giving them another word.

A few months ago

The Kokotiam are currently at their underground base having their usual meeting with the commander and admiral. Admiral Tarung started the conference without a second wasted. The topic of this meeting is, of course, their new mission. However, there were a few twists from their usual assignment.

"Fang, Boboiboy, we have a new mission for you two. Recently we received a power sphere signal from E-04. E-04 is a planet similar to Earth except that 80% of the population there have mutations they call 'quirk'. This mutation allowed them to use some kind of superpower." the agents looked at the holographic commander and admiral in surprise. Yaya interrupted Kokochi, "But commander, why aren't we also on this mission?"

"This will be an undercover mission on a planet that we don't have any relation or information beyond the basics, so the rest of you will be staying here and continuing your mission per usual. You guys will be Boboiboy and Fang's backup in case of emergency," Admiral Tarung explained the reason to the rest.

Kokochi continued the briefing, "These quirks are separated into three main types, emitter, transformation, and mutant. While Boboiboy's power can be described as emitter and transformation type, it still doesn't justify how your clothes change. So we will need you to use power without form change or at least without any apparent changes. Will that be possible, Boboiboy?"

Boboiboy looked startled before fumbling for an answer, "It's possible but I won't be able to use my full power and get more tired easily." Commander Kokochi smiled before he replied, "That won't be a problem. We can arrange a schedule for you to come back to get a check-up and I permit you to not hold back in cases of emergency."

Boboiboy felt a little relieved hearing that. At first, he wasn't confident in himself whether he could accomplish this mission but since he could go all out during an emergency. He's now more sure of himself. "That's enough. Don't forget your missions are to retrieve the power sphere and evaluate if we will be able to form a positive relationship with this planet. We already send the rest of the information to you."

The moment admiral Tarung said the finished piece, the hologram disappeared immediately. Fang walked toward the computer and looked for the file. When he found it, he put it up for everyone to see. "It says here that the school we're going to is in Japan but we don't know any Japanese."

When Gopal heard that those two have to go to school. He let out a breath of relief and cried out, "Hah! Good thing, I don't have to do this mission! I won't be able to handle more schoolwork! I haven't even done mine yet!" Ying snide at Gopal, "Aiyaaa. Look at him! His friend will be going away for a long time and this is what he worries about!"

Yaya being the kind girl that she is, offers to help Boboiboy and Fang study Japanese since she was an embassy for their world Japan. The two were ecstatic to hear that there is someone knowledgeable and willing to help them. They thanked Yaya for her help and begin to discuss dates for tutoring sessions.