Chapter 2 Entrance Exam and battle training!

I forgot to mention this: I removed Koda and Hagakure from the story since I'm adding Boboiboy and fang to the class. I need to remove 2 students to make it make sense. Sorry to Koda and Hagakure fans lol

-------------------------------------

At arena C

Fang reached the middle of the city. He drove down and used 'Shadow Beast Storm' before flying back up again to observe the situation and ensure that his shadow animals didn't hurt anyone.

"That should be at least 49 robots," Fang was calculating how many points he earned, but this task proved difficult since he couldn't see points on the robots. So he settled with counting how many robots he destroyed.

Suddenly, he saw buildings crashing down, and a gigantic robot appeared. "0-point robot," Fang mumbled to himself. There must be some purpose for it to be in the exam. But then he shrugged off his thought. Oh well, it's not like there is any harm in destroying it. Shadow Eagle flew to the ground near the 0-point robot. When he reached the floor, he recalled his shadow animals and summoned 'Shadow Octopus'.

Fang commanded the Shadow Octopus to hold the robot in its place until every candidate ran away. When he saw everyone was no longer around. Fang told the octopus to crush the robot. Which it does effortlessly due to its height and strength.

An alarm sounded out, signalling that the test was over.

At arena D

Boboiboy sprinted out and tapped every robot he could find, sending electricity to short-circuit the robots. He made sure not to be near other people since he didn't want to electrify them accidentally.

"2 minutes remaining!" President Mic notified the candidates. Boboiboy was running around like a headless chicken at this point. There wasn't any robot he could claim without fighting other people. But then he heard sounds like buildings were falling and people were running away.

A robot taller than the buildings appeared. Boboiboy ran there as fast as he could. That must be the 0-point robot! But why is it so huge!! Boboiboy thought to himself, surprised at the sheer size of it. When he saw the robot advancing toward him, he summoned a 'Lightning Sword' and threw it into the sky.

Black clouds gathered, and soon after, massive amounts of Lightning blades fell from the sky, completely frying the giant robot. Just as when the sky cleared, he heard an alarm.

A few days later

"Fang! The letter's here!" Boboiboy yelled out to Fang. Boboiboy walked to the couch while Fang burst from his room and ran downstairs. "Wait for me!" Fang ended up tripping on the stairs and fell flat on his face. Boboiboy sighed at his friend's antics and opened the letter. He found a device inside. When he put the machine down, a hologram appeared.

A mouse in a suit in the hologram congratulated them, "Congratulations on passing the exam! You guys were also at the top of all candidates. Your scores might be the highest in our history. We are glad to have students as talented as you two. We, the teachers at U.A high promise to nurture the two of you into excellent heroes." A screen beside the U.A's principal showed Boboiboy as the first and Fang as the second on the practical exam. "Welcome to U.A. High. Your hero academia!" and then the hologram disappeared.

Boboiboy patted Fang's shoulder, who looked like he was turning into stone, "Come on, at least we both passed. Let's go eat our dinner." Boboiboy said as he was standing up. Fang remained seated as if his soul was leaving his body. "You're not gonna eat dinner? We got carrot soup, you know?" Fang suddenly stood up and speed-walked to the dinner table. Boboiboy snickered at the raven-haired before he went to the dining table.