AN #2?

Its been like what? 2 months? Sorry for the disappearance.. Life have been one hella rollercoaster. Basically, what happened was, broken friendships, financial issues and school works that keep piling up like homeworks, sport days, competition, and next month is Chinese new year which require my class to participate. So, yeah it's a lot. I'm probably will be fully back around January or February. Oh! Before I forgot. I commissioned a friend of mine to draw a new cover for this book!

What do you guys think? Do you like it? Also, how is season 6 treated you guys so far

What do you guys think? Do you like it? Also, how is season 6 treated you guys so far. I haven't got the time to watch it yet but I already read the manga. I don't know if it's enough but to make up for my disappearance, have a short work I write for one of my class instead .

----------------------------------------------

A young woman with crimson hair stood against the balcony and looked upon the starry night. She looked at the sky as if she was somewhere far away from the reality she was in. "Lydia… " a voice perked up from behind her. When she heard that voice, she knew instantly who's the owner of the voice.

And that person is none other than her brother. "Loid, you still haven't gone to sleep yet? It's already in the middle of the night." Lydia said so, trying not to notice how Loid seemed to worry for her.

“I should be the one who asked you that. What are you doing at this hour? If something bothers you. You know I’m still here, right?” Even when she heard those comforting words, she still didn’t want to say anything about the feelings and secret she had hidden underneath.

When Loid saw her depressed face he let out a tired sigh. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to but I'll stay here by your side until you feel better." He walked and stood against the balcony as soon as he started saying that sentence. Lydia let out a giggle and turned back to watch the stars. They both stargazed until they saw the sun rise once again.