Pranbir - Unexpected Marriage Part 4

Hello friends,

Hope you all are fine..

******

Prachi and Ranbir have an amazing dinner and family time with Prachi's family.. They were warm and welcoming though there was still some awkwardness between the family..

Now as they are returning back to their house they both stayed silent the only voice in the background is some old song from his father's music collection..

"Aapki aakhon mein kuch"

The silence between them seem too much and Ranbir finally decides too break it..

"Prachi"

Prachi looked at him with a questioning "Hmm?" lips pressed, eyes looking straight at him..

"Your parents are really nice" Ranbir complemented..

A small smile plays on Prachi lips "Thanks.."

"Ummm.... Thank you... You are so nice to my family.." Prachi thanked him sincerely..

"Prachi don't thank me for that.. We are... one family now.." Ranbir says..

"Hmm" She says in a calm voice before she looks down for a while then straight on the road again..

There was again a silence which Ranbir after five minutes breaks again..

"Do you like the song?" He asked looking at her before he focused on the road again...

"Oh... Amm... Actually I don't understand the song much... "

"Oh.." Ranbir nods his head "There would be some English song CDs.."

"No no I didn't mean I don't like Hindi songs... Its just I don't understand them much.. Language difference"

"Oh... I understand" Ranbir says..

They both arrived home... Prachi didn't realize... She wonders why Ranbir stopped the car..

"Prachi... We arrived home.." Ranbir says..

"Oh... Right" Prachi says.. She hasn't accepted this as her till now..

"I guess you like old songs a lot.." Prachi says a hint of of little playfulness in her voice is visible..

Ranbir opens the car door for her... She gets out from the car and they both headed to their... house..

They have just got married many people wanted to meet them.. Kohlis hosted a party for Pranbir.. All their relatives, high profile, media was present congratulating the couple..

Kohli's are one of the most powerful businessman... So it was not surprising that people were so excited to meet the newly wedded couple..

All the family was dressed beautifully..

Ranbir was wearing a black tuxedo, his hairs set perfectly, a platinum watch on his left hand, he was looking handsome..

Prachi was wearing a long beautiful attire an off shoulder mermaid maroon evening gown, hairs twisted into a beautiful bun, diamond earrings and a diamond necklace to complete her look..

The couple walk down the stairs hands in hands, all eyes on them..

Prachi was hell nervous.. She maintained a smile on her face.. But shivers were passing thrown her spine.. Ranbir sensed her tension tries comforting holding her hand comfortingly.

They walked down and first people they meet is there own family...

"Prachi Ranbir you both look so good together.." They complemented the couple...