chapter 2

JJ's POV:

What the hell was Kie doing here? She's a kook, meaning she's self-absorbed, only cares about herself, thinks pogues are trash, and is a total bitch.

She was high school sweethearts with Rafe. They ended up breaking up before Rafe went batshit crazy and murdered the sheriff.

The four of us decided to go explore the city. We were walking and I didn't know Spanish and Kie was giving me shit for it.

Hannah was laughing and I think she might have been flirting with me. We were at a small cafe getting food and Carl was pretty quiet.

It was getting late and we went back to change before we went out to a night club. Hannah looked at me before she took her clothes off and put on a dress.

I looked over at Kie and she rolled her eyes and said, "Look away, Maybank"

I turned around and soon we were all at some club full of teenagers. The music was loud and we all went to get drinks. Hannah and I were dancing and then I kissed her and we started making out.

We had only been here for an hour and we decided to leave early. However, we were interuoetrd when the door opened and Kie and Carl walked in.

"Are you kidding me!" Kie yelled as she walked over to me and shoved me off of her bed

Okay, so the beds were tiny. Like smaller than a twin bed so we pushed two together. I was stood there naked in the middle of the room.

"Damn, you trying to steal my man" Hannah asked

"Eww, hell no"

"Come on, join the fun" I teased Kie

"Disgusting" She said grabbing her stuff and going over to the bed I claimed in the corner

I laid back down next to Hannah and we fell asleep. The next day, I got up early and went out exploring the city. I met this girl from Spain, her name was Selena. She was a model.

We were walking around and she kissed me. We were holding hands and being super flirty and shit when suddenly I heard, "JJ"

I turned around and it was Kie. Of course, she was here.

"Kiara" I said back annoyed

"What are you going with her? I'm your girlfriend, are you cheating on me?" She asked trying not laugh

"You have a girlfriend, unbelievable" The model said storming away from me

Kie was laughing and I said, "Really, you had to do that?"

"I thought it might be kinda fun after last night"

"You're such a bitch" I said more in a joking way as she clearly had a sense of humor

"And you're a man whore"

"Thank you" I said smiling

"Wasn't a compliment" She said turning to leave

"You can't just ditch me now. You made my model leave, so now you have to get lunch with me"

"Lunch with you, you mean like a date?" Kie teased me

"Not a date because you're buying"

"Whatever" She rolled her eyes and we walked into a small cafe and got some food

We sat outside at a table and she asked me, "Seriously, why are you in Spain?"

"I'm in Spain because it was a cheap plane ticket from Costa Rica"

"So you're doing a lot of traveling?"

"Yes, I am... A surf trip where I travel and surf"

"How are you paying for it?"

"I have my ways"

"Hmm, secret trust fund from your dad?" She said and I could tell by her face that she immediately regretted it

"Sorry" She quickly added

"It's something like that" I played it off

"Enough with your boring questions, it's my turn to question you. What's your dream trip?"

"Antarctica - seeing penguins and jumping into the water"

"Noted" I replied as it sounded cool and maybe something I would want to do

"How long are you traveling for?"

"Just a few more months. I took a gap year before college to travel. How long are you doing this for?"

"For however long I feel like" I replied honestly

We finished eating and then Kie and I went to some of the tourist attractions. We found ourselves meeting Carl and Hannah at a place for dinner.

The next morning, I got up early and I was packing my bags. I went to the airport and found a cheap ticket to London.

I boarded the plane and off I went to London. I did this a lot. I would just decide to pack up and leave one day. I had to leave, I only did hook ups and Hannah wanted more. She asked me to stay and travel with her.

I didn't travel with anyone. I flew solo. It was just better this way. I did feel guilty for not saying goodbye to Kie but whatever. She'll get over it.

She wasn't like other kooks, she seemed cool and could take a joke. Part of me thinks she would be a good pogue. You know back in high school. John B and Pope would really like her.

I found a place to stay and met a new girl. Her name was Tiffany. She had a beautiful British accent. See, this whole travel thing was fun. Lots of fun.