chapter 5:

Don't own anything

Riggs pov:

We left hanzo academy we ended up go separate ways. I walked away i see a few people watching a tennis match. Same girl i met before.

 Same girl i met before

Having a fun time. Boys here have pervert eyes i rolled my eyes. Then i noticed souji glanced at bit. Curtasy of a ninja there always aware of surroundings.

Author pov:

She's enjoying the time of her life. She finally won. Turn to the where the agent is, she got surprised when all the boys that where about to go for the prize on her their on the ground knock out. Riggs sitting on the big man.

Souji: what just happened?

Riggs: boys are about to go for your body, half dressed btw fix yourself, second i used my seeker mine with disorient without you even noticing

Souji: without me noticing?

Seeker mine rolled up on her foot. She picked it up its on green light iff code her as ally. She tossed it back to him.

Souji: absolute perfection. You hungry?

Timeskip:

Their eating hot dogs together. Souji loves eating hot dogs without mustard, riggs find it cool for a rich girl with a different likes of food.

They talked about some stuff. Riggs didn't like narcissistic but you get to know her better she isn't that bad, her principle retired super solder married to rin he heard about talk her down hard.

Isac detected more yoma nearby. Souji turned in her turnover.

later