chapter 6:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Riggs switch his lone star classified gear to D3 FNC shield.

Once people are in the clear. Just as isaac they start get to work. They need to do this fast before cops show up. Luckly gessen team lead by yumi & hanzo team lead by asuka are nearby. New hebijo team led by ashiya as well.

Yumi: souji san who's that with you?

Minori: a second wave division agent?!

Yozakura: wait a minute. This is way out of your jurisdiction

Riggs: less talking more fighting

Suddenly swarm of fireflies flew at the yoma. They got killed burn instantly.

nick: yo

Riggs: about damn time. Try on gathering any dna samples from these damn things

Nick: still cautious about whatever or not these things are...

Nick: no they have nothing to do with it. But we need to make a anti weapon that can stop their tracks

Timeskip:

they got away just in time before the authorities show up locking down the place. Souji got warned by team hanzo & gessen that do not corrupt him, souji dismissed them saying she will not.

Choice she made on staying with him for the night. She had to admit he lived in  a really nice house.

Looking at the photos of his family he lost beginning at the dollar flu. Pictures of thousands of body bags, in underground places.

She was horrified. Narcissistic ninja shook her head. Praying for those souls American people lost long ago. She is allowed to watch a video.

To be continued

Wanted to break her Narcissistic when she watched those videos.

Going to work.

Later