3.

The next morning I get up and make coffee for myself, then I sit on my couch and enjoy the peace and quiet. Lately I've just been hanging out with Madison everyday and she always has something to say so it's never quiet when she's around. I take a sip of my coffee then turn on the tv and watch the news. They talk about a lot of bad weather. Luckily where I live the most we might get is a thunder storm.

I watch the news for a little while longer then turn it off the tv. I walk into my bedroom and grab some clothes and head to the bathroom. I take my clothes off and get in the shower. After I'm done with my shower, I get out and dry myself off and change into new clothes. I walk out of the bathroom and lay on my bed. I start playing Pandora and scroll through Instagram for a while.

-

It's around 8 and I'm going out to a club. I'm wearing black leggings and a black and white dress. I grab my keys and walk out my house and get into my car. When I get there I get park the closest I can to the place and get out of my car.  I had to park a block away sadly. After I get there I walk in and go to the bar and order a drink.

After an hour I've drank so much I begin to feel pretty drunk.

"Hey beautiful can I buy you a drink?" I hear a man ask me.

I look over at him "I don't know..."

"Come on" he says and smiles.

"Okay sure" I say and giggle.

He orders me a drink and I drink it without thinking. After about 30 minutes I can't see very well and I get dizzy. I get up to go to the bathroom and I have a really hard time walking and everything starts spinning. I begin to lose consciousness and black out. Before I black out someone catches me and I hear the voice of the guy who bought me that drink. 

When I wake up I suddenly remember what happened last night and a rush of fear comes over me and I sit up quickly.

"Oh you're awake!" a voice says.

I look over quickly to see Chris standing in the doorway.

"A guy was dragging you out of a club last night and I could tell something was wrong. He looked very suspicious."

"What did you do to him?" I ask.

"Lets just say he won't be bothering anyone anymore"

I look at him a little scared. Did he kill him? What am I saying, of course he did, what else would that mean.

He walks out of the room and I look around the room I realize that I'm in my own room so he must have brought me back to my house.

I get up and walk out of my room but I don't see Chris anywhere. I look around the house and he's no where to be found, he must of left. I sit down on the couch and turn the tv on and watch that for a little bit.

That gets boring after a while so I decide to text my friend Dalton. 

Me: Hey do you want to hang out?

Him: Sure, what do you want to do?

Me: Go to the park?