Room 598

PENI-

Two siblings decide to go to a hotel for summer vacation.

They head in a car together and drove down to the hotel..

it was normal, right? As they walk into the hotel they gaze around. seeing how vintage (or beautiful) it looks.

They head over to check in for their room and they both got a room together. *Room 598...*

" Hum... Isn't that the haunted room in this hotel? " Sage said, muttering.

" Meh. lets just go to it anyways.. its not gonna spoil our vacation! Right? " Strawberry said. grabbing the keys and dragging her sibling over to the room.

she unlocked it. it seemed small on the outside but inside of it, it just looks like a whole mansion!

" Oh my gosh!! I love this room. How could it be haunted?! " Strawberry yelled excitedly.

"Just because it looks nice doesn't mean it isn't haunted strawberry." Sage said in a serious tone.

"Lighten up a bit!! You seriously need to learn how to be more how do I say it.. Enthusiastic? Yeah! Enthusiastic!! You're always so tired,

now let's go to sleep we arrived here later than we should have because you didn't wanna get out of bed." Strawberry said while putting the bags holding her stuff down beside the bed.

"Okay, fine I'll try to go to sleep and possibly not stay up all night reading fanfics.. Again.. " Sage replied while also putting his bags down.

Strawberry turned off the lights and fell asleep a few minutes later Sage did to and surprisingly didn't read any fanfics!

That's literally all its gonna be bc in the second part is when they wake up in the hotel but with the monsters SO WAIT FOR THAT HAHAAH