29. A hug

'May the seven guide the princess on her journey, may the crown give her wisdom, may the warrior give her courage...'

'One day I pray you love someone. I pray you love her so much when you close your eyes you see her face. I want that for you I want you to know what it's like to love someone. To truly love someone. Before I take her from you.' cersei told Tyrion calmly as they watched Marcella sail away to dorne.

Tyrion looked back at Cersei for a moment before turning to Bronn. 'Perhaps you will fall head over heels for our little Tyrell.' Cersei offered. 'I hope you breaks your heart too.' Cersei added as Joffrey scoffed at the sight of his brother crying

'I saw you cry' sansa said softly, Shae stood behind sansa silently.

'What did you say?' Joffrey sneered at her

'My little brother cried when I left for Winterfell.' Sansa corrected.

'So?'

'It seems normal thing' sansa told him.

'Is your little brother Prince?' Joffrey remarked.

'No' Sansa told him slowly.

'Then it really isn't relevant then.' Joffrey told her, walking away. Cersei had tears running down her own face, as she watched her daughter sail off.

'Your grace.' Thea said coming forward. 'May I give you a hug?" Thea asked and Cersei nodded clinging to Thea, she looked over Cersei's shoulder to see Tyrion watching her, as Thea comforted his wicked sister. 'It is the job of a woman, to be shipped off... it is not right.' Thea told her wiping at cersei's eyes and Tyrion was amazed, thea was kind to everyone except him. 'Perhaps one day the world will be different, but now we must pray she finds peace and happiness in the water gardens.' Thea told her.

"You were shipped here.' Cersei said as Thea handed her a handkerchief.

'I was luckily for me I was much older when my father set up a match for me but luckily for her I hear the little prince Trystane is quite handsome.' Thea said thoughtfully.

'I'm sorry you have to marry my cunt of a brother.' Cersei admitted.

'me too, but perhaps we can be friends,' Thea offered. 'its always nice to have someone to lean on, especially in a time of heart break.' Cersei nodded as Thea pat her shoulder, sandor followed her as she walked right past Tyrion, not sparing him a second glance.

++

'My Lord hand, my lady, commander, I must complement you on the gold cloaks performance these last few weeks you know there has been a marked drop in thievery.'

'I did not know.' Tyrion said looking to Bronn 'and how did you manage to get this marked dropping thievery?'

'Me and the lads rounded up all the known thieves.' Bronn said simply

'For questioning?'

'No.' Bronn said 'it's just the unknown thieves we need to worry about.'

'We didn't-'

'We talked about it.' Bronn said 'When the city under siege maybe this part is not in your book it's not the fighting that kills most people it's the starving. Food is worth more than gold noble ladies sell their diamonds for a sack of potatoes things get bad enough the poor will start eating each other the thieves they love siege as soon as the gates are sealed they steal all the food by the time it is all over they are the richest men in town.'

'It's a smart idea actually.' Thea remarked.

'Come in, anyone that agrees with me is more than welcome.' Bronn assured and Tyrion nodded he was to marry this woman and she could barely stand being in the same room as him yet here she was.

'Given the circumstances my Lord I believe extreme measures are going to needed.' Varys added 'Ahh the great sieges of Westeros thrilling subject.' Varys looking over the book Tyrion was reading 'it's a shame art master Shivaya wasn't a better writer.'

'Stannis knows Kings Landing,' Tyrion said 'he knows where the walls are strongest and he knows which gates are weakest...'

'mud gate, it's the weakest and close to the water' Tyrion said looking over a map, 'that could be beaten down in minutes and it's right by the water that is where he will land.' Tyrion agreed.

'And if Stannis does attack the mud gate...'

'Then what?' Varys asked 'what is our plan?'

'We could throw books at his men?' Bronn suggested

'We don't have that many books.' Tyrion reminded him.

'we don't have that many men either.' Bronn remarked.

'Then what do we have?' Varys questioned.

'Pig shit.' Tyrion answered.

'What can I do for you gorgeous?" Bronn questioned.

'I'm here for Varys actually.' Thea said sweetly and Varys followed after her.

'Varys? Why would she want to talk to varys?" Tyrion questioned as they left.

'To piss you off it my guess.' Bronn remarked.

'Do you have it?" Thea asked sweetly and Varys pulled out a vial from his robes. 'Thank you.' She pressed a kiss to his cheek walking off.

"Might I ask why you want such a substance?" Varys questioned.

'You can ask.' Thea told him. 'but I wont tell you.' With that she winked and headed off.