Chapter 12 - Saturday -

It was Saturday and Will had the house to himself. Like the responsible child he was instead of partying or sleeping in, he cleaned the kitchen. Once he did the kitchen he did the living room, then the hallways, then his dreaded room. Or at least he was about to start his room when the phone rang. A miracle. He ran over to the phone answering it while breathless.

"Byers's residence."

"Hey Will." David
"Hey, what's up?"
"Can I come over?"
"I mean sure. The party is coming over this afternoon, but you can hang out if you want."
"Great I'll be there in five minutes."
"okay bye."
"Bye."
Will grinned to himself as he heard the other line hang up. God this guy. I mean with Mike it had all been longing stares and attaching himself to stupid tiny things. But with David, he actually had it. I mean he was waiting for his literal boyfriend to come over and he had butterflies in his stomach and all he could picture was M...David's pretty face.

He ran into his room to make sure it was at least tidy managing to shove some more things into the closet that was almost too full to hold anything else. While he was picking up some old Coke cans from the floor, he heard a knock on the door. He ran to get it.

Opening the door, he grinned at David who was standing there grinning right back.
"Hey handsome."
"Shut up." Will smiled taking David's hand and pulling him toward his bedroom. David grinned "Nice to see you too." Then as they entered Will's room. "Wow it's so clean in here." Will dramatically clutched his heart pretending to be wounded. "Are you implying that my room would ever not be clean?" He fell dramatically to the bed "You wound me sir." David laughed at the dramatic display then lay down next to Will.

They lay like that for awhile until Will opened his eyes to see David fast asleep. He smiled to himself then brushed his hand across his curly bangs. David stirred and opened his eyes a bit. "Sorry." Will muttered in a hushed tone. "Woke me up." David mumbled. "Hmm." Will said staring at David. He put a hand on the sleepy boys check and pressed a kiss to his lips. David kissed back eagerly and just as he ran his tongue along Will's lower lip Will pulled away. David looked concerned, worried he had done something, but Will just gave him a teasing grin. "Hope that made it up to you." David stared at Will like he couldn't believe the boldness of the quieter boy. "You'll pay for that Byers." Will nodded seriously. "I believe you. They laughed and David pressed his back against the wall the bed was against. Will leaned against his shoulder and felt Davids strong (oh my god strong!?!?!) arms wrap around him.

Will sighed contentedly happy to just be held. He felt himself dozing off but decided it was fine. David just looked down at the boy wrapped in his arms. How had he gotten so lucky? This boy was not only dating him but was willing to tell his friends about them and risk losing his friends. All of that was enough for David to ignore the fact that he looked suspiciously like Mike Wheeler.