2

After 30 minutes of sitting there. Gon sat up, his diaper crinkling under him. He said well I think it time to change you and I'll give you a choice. 1 you could taking the diaper off and go get in the shower and I put you in another locking diaper. Or 2 we could go get some non locking diapers and you stay in that one tell we get back. So what is it going to be? Killia said I guess we could go get some non locking diapers. Gon said ok and told killua to go get dresses and he'd do the same. Killua and Gon both went and got dressed. When killua was putting on some pants he felt the mess spread all over his butt. When he was done he went and found Gon sitting on the couch waiting for him. Killua said he was ready and Gon said ok let's go. and they headed to the door and left for the store. Once at the store killua say Dylan from earlier and kept away from him. Killua was think he would see his diaper and laugh. Gon say killua avoid some employee and Gon asked killua why he was avoiding him? Killua said when I was buying the diapers early I told him it was for a friend but I'm pretty sure he knew they were for me and if he say me in them he would laugh at me. Gon said ok well if he says anything I'll deal with him ok? Killua said ok and then went to the diaper isle and they both pick out a diaper for their self and each other. Gon pick out some blue and white diapers with multi color stars on them for himself and pick out some diapers that were 5 inches thick on each side for killua. Killua pick out some purple diapers with white stars for himself and the same diaper Gon got him. When killua pick out the diaper for himself and Gon He turned and look at Gon then noticed that he had a backpack on. Killua went and asked Gon what's In the bag? Gon said it's some of those locking nen diapers in case you wanted to change back into them. Killua said oh ok. After Gon said that Killua saw Dylan round the corner smirking at him and said well we'll well what do we have here I thought those diaper were for a "friend" but by the looks of it your wearing them. And by size of them they look used and you said your "friend" was totally not going to mess himself. Killua was about to cry when Gon said HAY! Leave him alone. Then Dylan turned around and saw Gon and said oh and it looks like your friend here is wearing one too haha. Then turned back to killua and was about to say something. But before he could say anything Gon punched Dylan in the back of the head knocking him out cold. Killua thanked Gon. Then Gon said oh I'm not done yet then asked killua to grab him buy the legs while he grabbed his arm. Then they took Dylan to the bathroom and Gon removed his pants and boxers. One his pants and underwear were off Gon said to wait here and left the bathroom.
Gon went out of the bathroom and went to the medical isle and grabbed the strongest Suppository's he could find and and grabbed another pack of the diapers he got killua and a pair of times locking plastic pants, then went up to the cashier and paid for them and returned to the bathroom. When Gon returned to the bathroom he bent down and put 3 Suppository's up his butt and tapped A nen locking diapers on him and grabbed a 5 inch thick diapers and put them on him then he put the plastic pants on him and set the timer for 1 week. After that he grabbed some smelling salts and woke Dylan up. When he got up he say the massive diaper that he was wearing and looked up at Gon and killua and said what did you do to me?! Gon said just locked you in a super think diaper for a week. And smiled. Then Gon said that's what you get for messing with my "little boy". Dylan look confused and looked at killua who was blushing. Then Dylan said wait he's your "little boy"? Gon said yes and I hope you like being in diapers for a week. Then Gon said good luck standing up much less walking and grabbed killua by the hand and kissed him on the cheek and dragged him out of the bathroom. Once out of the bathroom gon told killua to stand infront of the door for half and hour with him. Killua asked why? Gon said so we and see that meany fill his diapers and then he smirked. Killua said ok and stood there with Gon for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes they went back into the bathroom just as Dylan started to push. He looked up and asked what they did to him?! Gon said I put 3 Suppository's in you so you would fill your diapers sooner also I didn't put baby powder or rash cream on you so you might get diaper rash. Then Gon grabbed killua by the hand and said ok let's get what we need and leave. Gon said Say by by to the big meany little killua. Killua then Said by to Dylan and they left the bathroom and grabbed some baby powder wipes. Also Gon grabbed some onesie and pacifier for killua and then they paid for everything they got and left for the hotel. Once they got back Gon changed killua into one of his new diapers.