The Hospital

You arrive at the hospital, crowds of people swarming outside. "Danny?" You ask, "I meant to ask where was the convention?"

"At the hospital" Danny says while biting into a tiny chicken nugget.

"Um what"

"Every year the best voted comedians are invited to preform skits and stand up to random people who are dying." Danny says, screaming in pain from the broken bones sticking out of his legs.

"Oh yeah, didn't last year a mental patient kill Kevin Hart?"

"No it was Jerry Seinfeld"

"Rip..." a tear glimmers in the corner of your eye.

After you get in the hospital with Danny, you get a small room, Danny tells you to watch some of the comedian skits while they're snapping his legs back into place.

You walk over to the mental ward, the fights that go down every year are amazing. Out of the corner of your eye you see a mullet breezing past the door. "Huh, I could have sworn I saw a mullet..." you mumble to yourself.

You start to hear demonic laughter from the stage but realize it's probably just Missing Lamp from YouTube. You listen to a few of his skits and decide to go back to Danny.

"Danny, I just had the best encounter with a random mullet." You pause, "Danny?"

Sure enough Danny was sitting in his bed, but there was a different Danny standing next to him?

"Y/N, I'd like you to meet Drew." The Danny in the bed said.

"But why do you both look like Danny?" You ask both of them.

All of a sudden they both break out into song.

"I AM DREW." "AND I AM DANNY." "AND WE ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON."

"Um." You look at them, suddenly their differences became clear. "Oh I see now"

"Yeah the song usually does that." Drew says, "we met on the phone earlier, I'm Drew." He holds out his hand for you to shake. As you shake him hand, his orbs literally change into tiny hearts. Of course, you don't notice this but he knew. He pulled his hand back and blushed.

"Well I think I'm going to look at the comedians. Drew," you face Drew, he looks downwards, Danny gives him an angry face, "aren't you covering for Danny?" You face Danny, and catch him looking sternly at Drew, but as he sees your gaze he changes his expression to look pleasant.

"Yeah I am." Drew says seemingly embarrassed.

"Thanks for that." Danny says, with not a trace of the anger from before.

"No prob man, anyway, come on Y/N"

Danny shoots him another angry face and looks back at you hesitantly. "See you.." you notice he looks slightly sad.

"I'll be back." you grab Danny's hand and graze it with your thumb.

Drew grabs your other hand and and pulls you away from Danny.