0. The Beginning

On a nice cool day of October 31st, 2012. Where many kids were excited for the night that yet to come, Halloween. Many of the kids and families were getting in the spooky vibe for the event for the evening. With the many spooky scares, candy, and costumes.

But on this day in 2012, there was a new beginning of life. This new pure soul would be in the happily arms of two loving parents, Robbie Arnett and Chloe Alexander. But it will change the life at the same time.

7:28 pm

Robbie held his newborn son in his arms happily. The man smiled down at his sleeping son who seemed to be cozy in his grasp. "Son my Son..." Robbie said below a whisper before he soon kissed his childs forehead.

"Hes perfect..." the man heard his childs Mother speak softly. Robbie smiled before he nodded "yeah. Hes perfect. Our Little Angel." Robbie spoke out as he rocked the sleeping baby.

The baby boy had Black hair that had a bit of curl to it just like Robbie's. Along with Hazel eyes just like his mothers along with the cute little dimples he inherited from her as well. To them their son was perfect.

"Yeah...." Chloe spoke quietly before she coughed. The man furrowed his eyebrows before he went over and placed his son in his little crib. "Hey. You okay?..." he asked worriedly. The woman coughed again before she shooed him away a bit. "yeah I'm ok... don't worry. I'm just tired..." she said weakly. "You don't sound okay? Are you sure you're okay?" He asked again. "Yeah im ok.. I just need rest Rob..." She said tiredly. The man nodded and just went over to the chair and sat down. "Get some sleep. You did a lot of work.. I'll watch James." Robbie stated. Chloe just nodded before she got comfortable in the bed again. Robbie just smiled at her before he looked over at his sleeping son. 

2 hours later...

Robbie woke up to the sound of beeping. The man looked around quickly before he seen the mother of his child looking very pale and not breathing. "C-Chloe?!" he blurted out before he got up and soon seen the doctors and nurses all run into the room. "H-Hey what's going on?!" Robbie asked all shaken up before he heard his sons crying. Robbie soon ran over to his son and picked him up. "H-Hey hey.. Shhhh... Shhhh... it's okay. it's okay baby..." he shushed his baby.

The newborn couldn't stop crying due to the fact that his small little ears where hurting from the beeping. "Sir. we need you to take your son in for examination." he soon heard a female voice from behind him. "W-What?... No... he's fine..." Robbie said sadly. "Sir. Please. He'll be fine. We just want to take him back away from all the commotion..." the nurse said in a calm tone. Robbie looked over at the many doctors now rushing Chole out of the room, he then looked down at the baby who was crying hysterically now. "O-okay.. p-please don't hurt him..." Robbie said sadly as tears started to rush down his cheeks. "We won't." She said with a sad smile before taking James into her grasp and now rushing out of the room as well.

Right as the nurse took the newborn away, Robbie couldn't help but sob. Everything was happening so fast; he thought his world was now crumbling slowly. But in reality, everything was just now beginning. A new Life to take care of, and possibly looking after his son alone.

[HeyYyY im BaCk. LMFAO! anyways... This is an idea I've been coming up with for the past 3 months. also let me just say writing on the computer is more fun and easier than the phone. PFTTTT. Anywayssss College sucks :D don't go... LMFAO NAH go its actually fun. Making a lot of new friends and having people like you hang around is really awesome. But yeah. I hope you enjoy this new story! another update would be up later on after classes today!!! SEE YA!! Stay Scooty!!! Alex Out for NOw!!!]