2. Meeting

2 years later...

May 27th 2017

"Jamie!" A female voice called out from down the stairs. "Coming!!" A 4 year old voice yelled out as he soon came blasting from out of the playroom in his grandparents house. "Woah! Careful!!" Julia blurted out as she soon watched the toddler now stop in his tracks. "Sowwy Auntie Joowa" Jamie said quietly as he soon waddled down the stars slowly. Julia smiled at him before she was now looking down at the boy. "What we downg?" Jamie asked as he soon tilted his head. "We are going to go shopping! Your dad has a date again, so we are going to have fun!" Julia stated as she swooped him up. "Date?" He asked as he tilted his head at his aunt.

Julia nodded before she booped his nose. "Yep a date. With his Girlfriend." She said before she swayed them back and forth making the boy giggle. "I meet daddy's gwulfwend tooway?" Jamie asked as he stopped giggling and now looked at his aunt who looked like she was mentally slapping herself in the face. "Uh. Not yet. But maybe later you will! Only if you be good that is." She stated before she ran her hand through Jamie's short curly hair. "I aways good auntie!" Jamie sassed which made the aunt laugh. "Okay okay. Now let's get going before you have to be back at home with your father" Julia stated as she went off to go get herself and him ready. "Otay!" He blurted out before he watched as they walked towards her room. 

1 hour later 

After the two of them got done with shopping they went ahead and started to get lunch. Julia placed Jamie in his highchair for lunch. "Who's ready for lunch?~" the aunt asked the hyper looking child. "me! me! me!" the boy blurted out as he kicked his little feet around. Julia couldn't help but smile at the boy, she them placed a kiddie plate filled with fruit and a half of a cheese sandwich. Jamie smiled brightly once he got the plate, he then looked at his aunt who smiled at him. "tank ooo!!" the boy said happily before he got the half of the sandwich and bit into it. "you're very welcome Pickle." She said happily before she sat down next to him and ate her sandwich. 

As Jamie started to get finished up with his fruit, he soon looked at the tv that was playing. The toddler watched as the commercial played. He seen how there where kids playing and goofing around outside with their mother. He soon scrunched his face as he zoned out and watched the commercial now end. Julia looked over at her nephew and furrowed her eyebrows "Hey Pickle... What's wrong hm?" she asked the toddler who seemed to be staring at the tv. Jamie looked over at her with a little frown before he looked down at the rest of his fruit. "I has no mama... Why?..." he asked his aunt who sighed sadly. "oh buddy.. Your mama isn't with us anymore. Shes in a better place now. But you have me, your granny, and your other auntie." she said before he placed her hand on his cheek. Jamie did a little smile before he soon looked at the tv again which was now playing Blue's Clues. Julia did a little sigh before she took her hand away and slumped in her chair, she knew she had to tell her brother about the little talk they had, and soon.

2 hours later  4:39pm

Jamie was sitting down in the front room with his toys. The little boy played around with the toy dinosaurs and cars happily. He then heard the garage open along with doors slamming. "Papa and Gwanny back!!" Jamie blurted out happily before he got up from the carpeted ground and ran to the garage door. "Jamie! Hey!" Julia yelled out as she hurried out of the living room to catch up with the toddler. 

But right as Julia made it to the boy, it was to late. They both were greeted with Robbie and a new young woman. Jamie stopped in his tracks, the only thing he did was quickly see the young woman not his father. Jamie soon a quickly ran out of sight to go and hide. "James!" Robbie called out but it was to late. "I'm sorry about him Liz. he is really excited to meet you. hes just very shy for his age." Robbie said. "Oh its fine. I understand." Lizzie said before she and Robbie both looked at Julia. "You remember Julia right?" Robbie asked as he smiled at Lizzie. "Yes. I certainly to. How have you been?" Lizzie asked. " I've been good! Just been watching the little stinker like usual. But its fun since I can prove who's the better aunt out of me and my sister." Julia said with a chuckle. "you guys are still up for that title? jeez... same with Marlana." Robbie said with a sigh. Lizzie and Julia both just laughed before Robbie shook his head. "You know what. you guys can chat until I come back. Let me just go and find my child." Robbie stated as he soon left the two women be.