A first murder.

I began to shake. I walked up to the mirror and looked at myself. Disgusting. Nico had gone too far. His utterly narcissistic personality was my last straw. He was seriously pissing me off and I wasn't going to endure him any longer. In fact, nobody will.

I opened the door slowly, and crept into his kitchen. I rummaged through all the drawers. A knife! Sharper than any I had seen before. I looked over at Nico, who was still rummaging through some DVD's. "Hey Nico?" I yelled, "Come here for a sec!"

"Coming!" He ran into the kitchen. Now's my chance! Waiting for the right moment, I threw my fist at him, knocking him to the floor. Nico yelled out, landing with a hard thud. I let out a menacing guffawk. "CUTE?" I yelled, breathing heavily. "You called me- RYDER WYATT, cute?!" I knelt over him, and placed his hands on the knife. "You know what's going to happen?" I said, licking my lips, "Whoever finds your corpse is going to think you killed yourself!" Nico tried to scream but I placed my hand over his mouth.

"W-Why are you doing this?!" He yelled.

I tilted my head to one side. "Because I hate people like you. You think it's okay to harass me, just because I'm a man?! Disgusting. You deserve to die." I yelled.

"I'm sorry!" He cried, "Please...I-I won't tell anybody! Just let me go!"

'Shhhhh' I hissed. I wrapped my hands around Nico's, who still had the knife in his grasp.

"I beg you! What do you even want from me?"

"Your life." I whispered.

"Wha-"

"Go to hell." I said.

'Slice' The knife slid through his flesh, creating a deep incision on his stomach. Nico cried out in agony, his face turning from pale to red. This time was unexpected- Instead of gushing out like my Father, the blood oozed out like a thick liquid, flowing steadily out his body. It was so amusing. "It's astonishing how red and pure your blood can be...It makes me wanna taste it." Nico let out a stifled cry. "Y-You maniac..." he spluttered, as a white foam slid down the side of his mouth.

"Oh? Are you dead already?" I said, disappointed. His body lay still on the ground. Lifeless. I got up off the ground and stared at him... A small ring on his finger caught my attention. I slipped it off, and put it on my finger. What a nice ring it was...it even had his name engraved on it. "Be careful who you pursue, Nicholas." I scoffed.

"What a mess." I said, bending down to place the knife in his hands.