"You're like a cute little koala" #3

A/N: SORRY IVE BEEN GONE 😭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days after the photoshoot~

3am on a Thursday

"Diluc? why are you up?" - z

"Can't sleep, you? also, Aether's still on you every night I see" - d

"Ah, yes he's like an adorable little koala. I too cannot sleep" - z

"Do you think his room is done yet?" - d

"It's almost done, [worker's name] told me yesterday it should be done by next Tuesday" - z

"Ah, alright then" - d

"Though, I will say, I'll miss waking up or falling asleep to aether being cuddled up to me. ." - z

"Zhongli has a soft spot for aether I see?" - d

"Shut up. ." - z

"Well, it's almost four in the morning and I have an exam at 9am, I'm going to try and fall asleep. Goodnight zhongli" - d

"Goodnight, Diluc. We don't speak about my soft spot for this little koala, alright?" - z

"Got it old man" - d

And with that, Diluc walked to his room, leaving an irritated zhongli and sleeping aether in the kitchen alone. Zhongli sighed and stood up from his seat, he put his arms under aether to support him and make sure he doesn't end up falling off him. He went into his room and decided to fix some documents he needed to have printed, since he couldn't sleep. He went to his desk and sat in his chair, careful not to wake up aether. He turned on his computer and began opening tabs and started typing documents, and fixing errors in others.

Few hours later~

It was now six in the morning, aether is still asleep and zhongli was laying back asleep on his chair as he had fallen asleep while working on his papers. The both of them don't have classes on Thursday until 11 in the morning, what's the harm in sleeping in a bit?

Everything.

Childe woke up around 6:30am, wondering where aether was. He went into zhongli's room to find them both asleep, aether resting on zhongli's lap. This left the ginger fuming. Soon enough, kaeya went to see as to why the ginger had his fists in a ball, he too had the same reaction.

'Why is aether on his lap and why does zhongli have a hand on his thigh and other one around his waist?!' The both of them thought. Childe took a few photos to question them about it later. Both the ginger and bluenette left the room and decided to just go to a cafe to have breakfast, they went to diluc's room to wake him up and take him with them.

The three of them left after Diluc got ready.

9am

Both Zhongli and Aether woke up at the same time and aether looked at where zhongli's hands were and how he was sitting, meanwhile zhongli's was looking at where he had his hands on aether. Aether got off the other and they both blushed a deep shade of red.

"S-sorry. ." - z

"No. .It's fine zhongli- I'm the one who keeps on cuddling onto you" - a

"I don't mind it though. ." - z

"Really?" - a

"Yeah. . , you're like a cute little koala if I'm being honest" - z

Aether blushed even more, leaving zhongli content and giving off a slight smile.

After some more teasing, they started getting ready to go to their first class of that day, statistics? Calculus? Whatever it was, neither of them could remember as they spend most of that class teasing and flirting with each other.

Yes they've gotten in trouble for talking to each other too much in class, they didn't mind it though because they still got to sit with each other. That made the redhead, ginger, and bluenette red with fury. They hated how zhongli spent most of the day with aether as all of their classes are the same since they're both majoring in the same topic and have chosen the same schedule (coincidence I think not). The three hated how he also slept with aether clinging to him every night. They hated how close those two were with each other. If they could, they would have him removed from the dorm and keep him to themselves. But that can't happen as there is no other dorm available for zhongli to be in. Nonetheless, they hid their anger from aether to make sure they don't scare him away from them, making him closer to zhongli than the others.

Three hours later

"Ahhh, finally, that class was so boring!" - a

Zhongli chuckled and just walked close beside aether

"Yeah, it really was" - z

"I mean, we don't even pay attention to that class but I can still hear it in the background and it makes me want to sleep!!!" - a

"Well, you got a point there" - z

Their next class was English. The other three also had English next, so the five of them have the same English class.

Kaeya, Diluc, and Childe walked behind Zhongli and Aether in jealousy. They watched as the two kept teasing and flirting with each other. They occasionally saw them both blush which made their blood boil with anger.

They were all talking to each other of ways that they could get rid of the brown long haired man, little did they know that zhongli was able to listen to it all while aether was too busy entertained with their own conversation to be able to hear the three behind them.

Zhongli wanted to make the three even more furious so he pulled aether closer beside him by pulling him in by his waist. He kept his hand there the whole time, smirking to himself. Aether was blushing, the three could see it as his ears were crimson red. Zhongli chucked and bent down to aether's ear and whispered something to him, causing the long haired blond to cover his face in embarrassment and his ears to grow an even deeper shade of red.

That action quickly made the ginger want to punch the tall brunette. Even though the two beside him were angered by this too, they didn't want to upset aether so they contained themselves and held childe back before he did something that would ruin his friendship with aether.

Aether leaned into zhongli, placing his hand ontop of the one on his waist. The three just sighed in disappointment. Soon enough, they entered 305 English. Zhongli and aether sat close to the back, two of the three decided it's best to sit far away from them so they wouldn't get jealous. But childe had other plans and dragged the others with him. When zhongli and aether were about to sit, childe shoved zhongli away, making sure aether didn't notice. He had kaeya and diluc sit on one side of aether meanwhile he sat on the other side. Zhongli just sighed and looked at aether. Aether looked at Zhongli and got up from his seat to sit in the row infront of the three, zhongli sitting next to him. The red and blue headed boys didn't fight it, the ginger however was pissed off.

The whole class was just filled with aether and zhongli occasionally flirting, and writing their notes aswell. Kaeya was sleeping for the two hours, diluc was doing his work, and childe was drawing all possible ways to get rid of zhongli and occasionally showed them to diluc, who just brushed them off.

Soon enough the two hours ended and they were out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: AHAHJSJRNR I FINALLY FINISHED OMG 😭 THIS TOOK ME ALL MONTH TO TYPE TBH CAUSE IVE BEEN BUSY LMAO 💀 anyways, slay pls tell me you guys like this cause I put my restless nights and tears into this 😋 /hj anwyays, ya bye loves!