"You're Getting Irritating." #4

Woohoo its back guys, I'm going to be going back and rewriting some parts of the other chapters, also going to redo the covers and banners.

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡ 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 ♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

Once English was done, Aether and Zhongli went out to get a cup of coffee at the Cat Cafe nearby.

Unbeknownst to them, Childe was following them, well because he was jealous.

Once they got to the cafe and sat down, Childe waited until Aether left from his seat in order to talk to Zhongli.

『••✎••』

"An order of Osmanthus Tea and Caramel Iced Latte for Aether!"

"I'll go get our drinks!"

Aether stood up and walked away, as soon as he did Childe sat where Aether was.

"Childe, what a surprise to see you here, definitely wasn't obvious the fact you were following us."

"Whatever I'll get straight to the point, leave Aether alone."

"Why? Last time I check, he isn't yours."

"Zhongli Im b- Why is childe here?"

"Bec-"

"Because he's trying to threaten me"

Zhongli says ever so calmly with a smile on his face. Aether just looked at the ginger with a surprised look.

"Childe...can you please stop doing this all the time? You're getting irritating."

The ginger's eyes widen in shock as the words slip out of the blonde's mouth so smoothly.

"W-what? You don't mean that, right?"

"I mean it Childe. You guys are always all up on Zhongli's ass simply for hanging out with me, especially you. Don't think I didn't notice, its getting very irritating."

"Aether, I think thats a bit too far-"

"Aether I-"

"Shut up and leave Childe. Zhongli it's not fair that you have to deal with this simply because I hang out with you the most. Its unfair."

Zhongli just nodded as a small smile spread across his face. Childe stood up with an irked expression and stormed away very angrily.

"Don't you think that was a little harsh Aether?"

"Maybe, but he needs to know that he can't be doing things like that"

"Fair enough"

Aether then puts down the two drinks and they continue on with their so called date.

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

It's now around 9 pm and they decide to go home.

Once they arrive home, they're met with an angry Diluc.

"Where were you two? And why have you come back late?"

"Chill Diluc, me and Zhongli just went to the Bubu Cafe"

Diluc moved out of the way of the door frame and let them inside,,

"Just don't come back so late next time"

With that, the redhead walked away to his room.

"Aether, since we have to so a project together, I suggest that we start thinking of what god we want to research on."

"Oh yeah! I completely forgot about that."

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

"H-hah! Zhon-ngli it! Hurts!"

"Aether..it's in already"

It was 3 in the morning and Kaeya was passing by Zhongli's room when he hears Aether and Zhongli. He quickly opens the door..

"What the fuck?"

"Oh! Hi Kaeya, are we making too much noise?"

"No..no, I just thought, uhm..."

Kaeya passes his hand over his mouth as he walks out the room, embarrassed. He closes the door as he realizes that Zhongli was just piercing Aether's ears.

"Well that was certainly something..."

Kaeya mumbles as he walks away back to his room.

Once Aether and Zhongli finish, they decide it's time to go to sleep. Aether's room was conveniently finished earlier that day so he can finally sleep there, but he still needs to move a lot of things in there so he decides to just crash in Zhongli's for one last night.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

610 words

When: 6.18.23
At: 4:58 pm

Hey guys, so like I'm bringing this back js bc I felt like it tbh n bc you guys seemed to like it 4 some reason