yarian

Yariel - bottom
Adrian - top

Setting: at school

Yariel pov°
It is 12 Am, me and Adrian agreed to sneak in school. When we got there we see the director still there so we decided to wait until she leaves...

15 minutes later~

We are still outside but inside the school, if that makes sense. We then hear the director leave... We waited for a couple minutes and went inside on of the classroom's, Adrian then locked the door and the one outside.

We then turned on one of our phones flash lights. I leaned into the teachers desk and we then started to talking. Then Adrian began to come closer and kept leaning in until we kissed, i was surprised at first but i kissed back.

It looks like Adrian liked it cause he came closer and kissed harder, he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer if that's even possible. He then moved to my neck, i started moaning, i hear Adrian say under his breath fuck, that's a hot moan. I then smiled and said so you think my moans are hot. When i finished speaking a moan came out of me. Yeah, said Adrian.

Adrian then picked me up and placed me on the teachers desk. He then kept kissing my neck, i kept moaning until we heard someone coming in. My heart dropped i thought it was the director but it was quianelis. Adrian immediately pulled away. Then quianelis and Adrian started to scream until quianelis left crying with Sofia running after her.

I felt water in my eyes, i then hopped off the teachers desk and going to leave but Adrian grabbed my arm and pulled me to his chest. He then whipped my tears, he then kissed my ear, and said don't worry it's not your fault i will talk to her tomorrow at school okay. I nodded and Adrian then turned me around so i was facing him. He then started to kiss me.

He then picked me up while we we're making out and placed me in one of the tables. He then took off his shirt, i just looked at him up and down and back to his face to see him looking at me smirking, i didn't even notice that i was biting my lips. He then placed his finger on my neck, then to my stomach, to my leg to my member.

I threw my head back as he slowly massaged my member. I then heard a belt come of and i look back at him and see that his and my pants are off.

We are just left with boxers and my shirt. He went closer to me and took off my shirt so we we're equal, then he did the same as me, he looked at me up and down and bit his lip, i saw him getting hard. He then separated my legs just for him to get harder. He then took off his and my boxers i saw how big he was and i started to drool.

He then lift my chin so i was looking at him, and we started to make out. I wrapped my arms around him, on hand on his neck and the other one on his hair. He then pulled away and pulled me off the table and turned me around so my ass was facing him. He then inserted his member. i felt pain i started to shed tears. Adrian calmed me down and let me adjust. 

I gave him a signal that he can move, he then started to thrust hard, i was moaning mess. Fucked you feel so good, oh god i smiled but then Adrian began to hit my g spot. I moaned loudly. I then cammed, a few minutes later Adrian cammed inside of me.

He pulled out and cleaned me up, i then out my shirt on and went to look for my boxers, i saw them behind the teacher's desk and bend down to grab it when I felt someone behind me.

I then felt a member on my ass again. I moaned, Adrian am tired i heard adrian chuckle, he then turned me around and said your ass is to hard not to resist sorry. Adrian said smiling, he then kissed me. He then went deeper i then moaned louder. I pushed him and he was laughing. He went closer to my ear  i love the sounds you make when i make you feel pleasure and with that he slapped my ass and left out of my sight. I then put the rest of my clothes.

I then feel a breath on my neck i turned around to see Adrian, need something? I asked him, he then whispered in my ear expect this more often so make that ass prepared. He then said see you later baby boy and left like nothing happened. I stand there in shock.