Danriel

Daniel - top
Yeriel - bottom

Setting: English classroom

Yeriel pov°

We were getting our grade from yesterday's test, which by the way i nailed it with 98% hah.

I then get called with my crush Daniel, see if you could see him you would also but sense you can't let me describe him to you.

He has blond hair, he has abs, he's hot looking he's also smart, he can be nice but also dumb, he rarely gets into trouble. Yeah he is that type of guy.

We went to the teachers desk and the teacher asked can you guys go to the sound proof dance room and find me a little ball that is really hard to find which is called XXXX and it's color gray. We nodded and left, am nervous because this is my first time being alone with my crush.

We got to the classroom and saw that there is nobody, Daniel let me in first, what a gentleman but anyways we walk in and we started to look every where.

This piece of shit little ball is hard to find found anything? Daniel asked but i just shaked my head no what about u? There was a silence, i turn around to see if he was there to see he was in front of me staring at me.

Need anything. I asked cause i was actually confused, he then said yeah, you. And with that he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, he then kissed me. We started to make out, i felt his hands roam around my body, until it stopped on my belt. He then pulled away and asked me for my permission. I nodded and he took off my pants with shirt. And i did the same for him, so we are left in boxers.

He then grabbed my waist was threw me to the hard floor, i whined, i then felt him get on top of me, i felt his breath on my neck and soft kisses. I then felt a cold breeze on my lower part. Without even feeling or noticing i was fully naked. I the felt something on my ass, i lowered my head so my moans we're muffled.

I moaned out of pain, it hurt, a lot, i then felt him start to thrust, i soon began to moan but not out of pain, but out of pleasure. I felt his hands on my hips and he pulled them up, so my ass was on the air. I felt his pace get faster and harder. I was a moaning mess although i literally forgot we are at school.

But it was fun getting fucked by your crush, we both cummed at the same time, he then pulled out with my lower part touched the ground making my ass jiggle. I then stand up and out my clothes on. I look at him to see him already looking at me holding the little ball Mrs. Jackson wanted us to find. We were both sweating so all we could say is I was chasing Daniel around the classroom.

But we got the ball, we took it to the teacher , she asked us and i told her what i said to you guys, and she believed us and the day continued like nothing happened between me and Daniel.