elizabeth 'lizzie' o'shaughnessy

ELIZABETH O'SHAUGHNESSY

PORTRAYED BY ELEANOR TOMLINSON

in which a leader is made though unlikely events

or

in which for some reason the bard on board must take of the helm of captain

"i'm literally a siren, my whole thing is being persuasive"

"ohhh, yea that makes sense lizzie"

WHEN YOU THINK OF A PIRATE... lizzie definitely is not the first thing that comes to mind. there is many ways to become a captain of a ship; stealing, lightly maiming or even murdering your original captain, etc. but lizzie didn't have to do that, being the product of a genuine connection between a pirate and a siren is rare but lizzie hold thats title with pride. growing up under the sea is difficult, especially when you add in the fact that your people see you as a disgrace of sacred traditions. that being said, a ten year old lizzie had enough of the mistreatment when she was caught in the fishing nets of the pirates of the "bloody doubloon". despite the rather grotesque name and line of work, the pirates on board where nothing but sweet to the young siren, none more kind than captain lazarus. the man raised the girl, taught her how to use her siren call to bring joy and persuade rather than luring innocent(?) men to their untimely deaths. lizzie had gone on plenty of adventures with the crew , so much so that she was promoted to first mate and later captain after her pseudo father was swept by illness. after a year of being captain the ship was caught in a horrible storm, leaving the ship to wreck and lizzie as the sole survivor. that is where we find her now...