Chapter one

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. The annoying usual sound apple for some reason still has on the phones they make these days.

I groaned.

I placed my feet on my oddly soft carpet and got up. I stretched my whole body and heard cracks that maybe were not normal, but what's normal now a days, Nothing.

While walking to my bathroom I went into Tiktok to see if any of my videos blew up.

"It's over for me I got to get a real job" I said to myself quietly.

I have no boyfriend but I am most definitely looking for one.

I grabbed my toothbrush from the clear holder and got ready for the day.

An hour passes by and I decided to swipe through Tinder. I really am that lonely.

After long hours of swiping left and occasionally right I found a some what decent man on my feed.

"Bryce Parker" I smiled. "Interesting"

I looked up his Instagram and he had a magical following. 463k. Oh my god.

I was shocked that a man this popular was on Tinder. I only had 45 thousand and am trying to blow up my account.

"He's in the hype house" i continued "if i date him for a few months I'll be able to get a major following"

I knew it was probably not the best game to play but what was I going to do keep trying?

After I went through a mental breakdown, overthinking and many head scratches later I finally swiped right. I don't know why I'm this nervous wits not like he was going to message me, we live so far away from each other.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter I didn't want to get to deep into the story just yet. I have the next 3 chapters planned out!!!
August 28th 2022: RANKED NUMBER 9 IN CLOUT HUH?!