Chapter two

After chatting with a couple other guys I swiped right on I shut off my phone to take a break. I got up and went to my desk to journal. I felt so many emotions run through my head at very fast paces, but I knew writing it down, and taking a few minutes away from my phone would help with the constant emotions running through my head.

Al of the sudden I heard my phone go off. I was low-key crushing on this guy, but using him for money and clout was my plan.

I opened Tinder and went to my messages. There he was sliding through my dm's.

Bryce Parker ✔️

Bryce: Hello! How are you doing?
You: Hi, I'm doing great how about you?!
Bryce: I'm good! What are you up too?
You: Nothing much what about you?
Bryce: I'm filming a YouTube video
do you wanna be in it?
You: Unless you're in Canada I'd love to.
Bryce: Oh you're Canadian?
You: I am!
Bryce: What's your number?
You: 1-847-759-6410
Bryce: I'll text you.

Already! Holy shit I was making some great progress.

Bryce Pov:

"What's up guys welcome or welcome back to my YouTube channel! In todays video I'm going to be flying out 10 girls from Tinder to compete for my love" I said to the camera

Jacob looked over at me with a weird smile on his face.

"What do you think of my idea Jacob" I questioned

"It's stupid" he replied "No girls are going to fly out to see you"

"Im paying for their flights" I snapped back

"Whatever man" He flipped me off and walked to his room.

"Anyways let's get some matches with some people on Tinder and chat with them" I spoke " just to confirm this is just for a video I'm not actually going to date the winner unless I truly love them"

A/N: I think I like doing short chapters better because in my other book the chapters were 1000 words long for each chapter and not a lot of people enjoy long chapters. Let me know what y'all think on shorter vs longer chapters.