This has to be a joke? right? RIGHT!!!!

TW: SOME FUCKED UP SHIT!!!!!!!!!

'

'

'

hehehhehehhehahhahahha

no. no no no. this couldn't be true. no way.. did i just die. 

"ha ha ha, very funny sis. you got me now let me out!!"i yelled out to my sister but got an echo of my own voice back. 

"this has to be a prank? right?"  i mean no, no way did my own sister just killed me and left me here in a dark room. 

i went to walked around the room, using my phone screen as a light source. but then that's  where i saw it. my body laying down on the ground. lifeless, bloody, and fully covered with open wounds from head to toe.  next to it was a note written in blood most likely mine. it only said one thing and one thing only -"SORRY" -

i stared at the bloody scene in front of me.  angry yeah i was angry frustrated even. "you don't get to feel sorry sister. "  i said  "you should be scared right now, knowing that you're on the run brings me joy"

i sat down near my dead body rethinking on how i died. 

-----------------------------------

"GOOOD MORNING!!!!" yelled my sister

it was 5AM Saturday. i just finished making breakfast when she came running in the kitchen.  "you know you could fall if you keep running everywhere" i told her as she grabbed herself a plate of eggs and bacon.  

sigh-

"you know you are the best sibling  that i could ever have!! i love you!!" she yelled out while chewing her food. she was bouncing her leg like crazy and smiling. then i thought she was being weird but now i don't. 

"okay okay i get it you say it every morning you know, also don't talk while eating" i pat her head a couple of times before i sat down next to her.  "so where do you wanna go out today?" i asked her because she seemed that she didn't want to stay indoors at all today.  

"......

"......???

"hmm?? well?" i looked at her face, her eye's empty, body still, leg no longer bouncing up an down.  "huh? oh yeah yeah lets go out today. i wanna go to this new theme park its only a 2 hour drive" she says as she finished eating. 

"a theme park? i thought you said you didn't like them"  i got up grabbed her  plates and put them in the sink to wash later when we get back home.

"yeah but this one is different it has lots of good reviews and its an sci-fi horror  theme" she explained why heading to her room. "alright if thats what you want, go get changed then and bring spare clothes i think its gonna rain later on."  i told her as i walk pass her to go to my room that was across from hers. "Okay!!" she yelled back as she closed her door. 

-later at the park-

"so we are finally here, what now" i say dragging her more inside the park. "lets go over there, i heard that tower maze is really cool" she says while pointing to a weird broken down building. 

"umm you sure thats a place we can go to? looks like its still being made sis" i told her as she took my left hand and dragged me closer to the building. "yup, now come on we don't want to be waiting in a long line now" she dragged me in

i was a fool 

it's been fifteen minutes since we both entered the maze. it wasn't complete their was webs, dirt, broken glass on the floor, and even some clothes on the corners on the floor. it looked like someone was camping in this maze. 

"sooo when are we going to reach the end?" i asked as i turned in circles . "we are" she said coldly. 

she then smashed a glass bottle behind my head, grabbed both of my arms tied them with rope she picked up from the floor. she slashed my face with a large piece of broken glass, leaving a huge wound on my face.  "now be quiet" she said as she grabbed my mouth before stuffing a shirt down my throat. my screams were muffled as blood was dripping out of my mouth and her hand that was holding the shirt. 

"shhh!!" she shushed me. she then pinned me down and started to stab me multiple times and make giant wounds, which she then started to scrape out my flesh and bones. she did this slowly and painful enough so that i would be awake because of shock and to not die quick.  she kept on stabbing me even for five minutes after i had died. 

"no no no, what have i done" she panicked "FUCK!!!!" she grabbed a paper and started to write down sorry. i dont think she wrote it for me tho, i think she wrote it to the people who are gonna find me here dead. how is she going to survive without me is no longer my concern. 

----

it has been an hour now since i had died, the park closed as it started to rain. my sister may had made it out of the park or gotten caught but i don't care. 

"if only i had chance to be the real me, not some student not some sibling and not someones kid" i said to no one

KRRSHHH-

"huh?"

WHY HELLO THERE

"wtf who where?"

im here to grant you your wish ^_^

"huh"  "why is their a red holo screen in front of me?"

:D 

im what some would call a system. and im here to help you 

'why?"

Because silly you wished for it >:D

"oh um ok"

:D

so whats your name dear user

"oh that yeah i don't have a name"

:0 

oh dear. well then your in luck dear user i have a random name generator installed.

"-_- why do you have that"

don't worry about that. now lets see....

"better not get some lame ass name"

hahah your funny i like you

oh got it, dear user would you like your name to be........ Suzume

"sparrow? ... yeah sure why not"

yay suzume likes the name i generated :D

would you like a last name too?

"nah im good" 

okay^_^

well then suzume are you ready for your new life.

"yeah im ready"

great just know you be living the life of original suzume, and that youll have to act like them. and if you don't then youll need some points to change that. okay bye bye ill explain later when i see you next time. ^_^/

"wait WHAT!!!"

.......................

A/N : hope you guys will like this. also suzume is non-binary

すずめ / suzume 

:D