sano cafe

suzume was excited for summer. they waiting months for it to be summer. their summer days were spent in the air, flying around the city invisible with the help of system. this summer suzume would have the greatest summer ever. they had a new friend, the system. they've been friends for months now and they both loved it, because it's their time of year where they get to spend more time together. The system was a pretty cool person. it's not really like what some people call "a friend" but it's pretty close to that. the system doesn't do any of the stereotypical things that other systems do. they never hang out with anyone else unless the system changes to their human form.

 most days the system is still in its humanoid form, which makes it easier for the system to walk around with suzume. sometimes when System does transform into their human form it can mess up System and make it lag, so they have to stop. Today System changed back into its humanoid form. the sun had just set on his human form. The two of them were currently outside, sitting on the grass. Suzume has always found it interesting how different the weather here is from the rest of the world. "Suzume!" Suzume looked over to where the voice came from. There was someone standing next to them, they wore a black uniform. "I thought you were at the summer school program?" The stranger said. "Oh! Hey Mokuba! yeah I went out to get myself some drinks and it took longer than expected! but i don't feel like going back! So you might as well sit down." Suzume responded.

They both sat down in the grassy area of the park. "So..." Mokuba started. "How is your summer coming along?" He asked. "It's good so far! It hasn't really hit the heat wave yet. How about yours?" Suzume replied.

"Oh... well.. I don't know if you have heard or not but my older brother got himself into trouble again and our parents are trying to make him leave without me having to go too." Mokuba said, looking down at his hands. "That sounds serious! Are you sure your mom and dad won't let you stay?" Suzume questioned. Mokuba sighed, "I think it'll be okay. At least he didn't hurt anyone this time. I guess he wasn't thinking straight." "Well I hope everything works out! Let me know how things turn out!" Suzume responded. Mokuba smiled, "Thanks. I will. And you should tell me all about the weird shit that happens when you're gone!" He said with a grin. Suzume laughed, "Alright then! i will Tell you all about the weird shit that goes down while I'm away"

-After Mokuba left-

"wow can't believe i met him two months ago, it felt like yesterday when i had to meet him"suzume whispered.

 "so can i come out now?" system asked. "holy shit!!! i honestly forget that you can do that" Suzume said. System giggled slightly and sat up, turning back into their human form. They stood up and brushed the dirt off themselves. "you look great." Suzume said. System blushed lightly and grinned. "Thank you, I try" "what do you want to do now?" Suzume asked. System shrugged, "i dunno. We could just walk around town and try to find you a job?" Suzume nodded and followed after System as they started walking. They walked down the streets of the small town. Suzume's eyes kept getting caught onto something. There were little things everywhere. Small shops, cafes... Suzume took a few steps back and stared at the shop sign. 'sano?' Suzume read. 'I'm going inside' Suzume thought.

 Suzume walked towards the entrance. It was small and cozy. There was a small counter. A couple of chairs. A fridge in one corner filled with beer and some water. Suzume entered and saw a male couple sitting at one of the tables, sipping on their drinks. The door was closed, which made the two people confused. One looked over to the door and gave a smile. "Welcome to Sano's cafe Shop!" He exclaimed, "Would you like anything?" The other person chuckled, nodding in agreement. They walked behind the counter to show Suzume the menu.  

"oh actually we were wondering if you guys are hiring"suzume says as they give back the menu.  a man who was sitting next to the owner ,who had short black hair and smelled like cigars, told them they were only hiring for people who have perfect communication skills, which suzume didn't have.

Suzume realized that in this world, people with good communication skills get more opportunities.they therefore decided to practice Japanese on the internet, once they get back home. 

"oh thats fine ill come back another day then"suzume said then heading to the door, when they felt someone grab their wrist. "wait! don't leave yet" the owner said as he let go of my wrist. "hmm?" "you see my friend over here doesn't really trust new comers" the owner said nervously. "say come in tomorrow afternoon for an interview, if thats fine with you of course"  "oh okay yeah sure i understand, ill be here at 3:30 then." suzume says while shaking the mans hand.  "oh alright then bye!!"the man said walking back to his friend. 

once suzume got home they went to sleep right away. 

"wow was it really that hot outside +_+'?"