Untitled Part 3

As I woke up I noticed I was back in my bed. i whined as i got up to get ready for work seeing that it was 6AM and I had work at 7:30. My phone went off about 4 texts at once. One from nat saying that I own her a coffee still. Another from tony saying that my wig game could be upgraded if I wanted to. Two from loki and thor saying goodmorning and they will see me at work i texted tony to piss off replied to nat saying next saturday i am free. To loki and thor a Goodmorning with a different colored heart for them green being loki and yellowish gold for thor as i get read blu comes up to my leg followed by nugget beging for their breakfast i slowly get their breakfast and my own. i thor a few poptarts in my lunch pal and a few eark grey tea bags for me and loki and get in my car. my phone goes off its nat

"you heading to work sis?"

"yes all packed and ready just need to turn my car over whats up nat"

"keep an eye an loki he has been asking about agent Blu."

"Will do sis ok putting my phone on do not disurb ok'

"Okay"

as i hung up i put my phone on driving mode the persons that can call me are loki thor and nick furry. As i walk thought the back doors loki meets me and drags me to the empty break room.

"loki what is going on"

"how do you deal with two love inst"

" What?"

"you heard me Airsa i think i fell in love with two people they are so different but the same"

i throw on my puzzled look before the flash of pain can pass my eyes "I dont know i never had to deal with this problem maybe one or two of your books could tell you"

"i have looked and even talked to thor about it but he also never had to deal with this he usally tell one of them it him and not him."

"that sounds like him"

"i dont know how to deal with this one hand i have knew the frist lady of much longer then the second lady but on the other the second lady to thorw a hell a punch"

i already knew who the second women was, Blu, but the frist women puzzled me.

" Can i get names of the ladys in question?"

"the frist ones name Ariel and the second one is Blu"

"i know who blu is she helped me a few times, but Ariel how long have you know her?"

loki looked down and run his hand thour his hair uncertin how to answer

"lomgeer then blu how does that matter right now"

"well yes motals usally go with that person we knewn longer"

"that makes sense"

well i need to get to work"

I walk off to my desk and settle in but just as i do my phone goes off as does thors. i walk to a corner of the room.

"Nick i am busy better be importian

"Airsa we need you help i know your at work i called them to tell them one of you relives sre in the hospail "

"which one ?"

"Grandmom, mother side she is at Mc Center"

"thank you for letting me know i will be there soon"

I hung up and run to the hr department faking panic and tears.

" Lori i need to go grandmom is at Mc."

"we also just got the call go Air"

i ran and grabbed my items looking for thor and told him the fake story nick gave me and told him i wont be back until i know she is ok. ran to my car and drove home to get ready nat was in my couch.