🌊Nico⚔️Davin🌊

BxB

...Enjoy

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°

It was the middle of the night. Davin was at his desk trying to distract himself from the whisperers. They were always there feasting on his fears and mistakes, telling him lies which he couldn't always deny.

Disturbing the silence was a gentle knock on the open door,"Hey..." Said a voice Davin recognised a little too well for his liking,"Go away Nico" Davin said not looking away from his desk.
"Are you still pissed at us?" Nico asked leaning against the door,"No." Davin replied sarcasm laced clearly in his voice.

Nico didn't go away this time around. Davin had refused to talk to Dina and him for a week after they came back. Davin was still pissed after they had betrayed him and went on a dangerous quest that could have got them killed!! They did apologize but any fool could see that they would do it all over again.

Davin was glad that the two had gotten back safe, but he couldn't help noticing how Dina flaunted more over the black haired prince. Davin knew that she had some sort of feelings for Nico. He felt jealous at how the prince himself accepted this fact.

Nico walked in and closed the door behind him,"So~ what are you doing?" Nico asked leaning his head on Davin's. Davin didn't answer but turned to glare at him,"Alrighty then" Nico said moving away from Davin and plopping down on his bed.

Davin sighed knowing that the other was not currently going anywhere,"So what do you want?" Davin asked spinning his chair around to face Nico,"Just wanted to see you" Nico said getting up from the bed,"Why?" Davin asked not quite wrapping his head around the others word.

"Why not? You haven't talked to me for week and I was starting to miss you" he said walking over to Davin and grabbing his chin. Making him face up.

They both stared into each others eyes almost as if hypothesis. Nico's gaze fell onto Davin lips. Davin's eyes copied Nico's. They leaned in to close the gap between them. Their lips connected and moved with perfect harmony and sync.

Nico bit Davin's lower lip causing Davin to gasp. Nico took that as an entrance to use his tongue. He explored every corner of Davin's mouth. Both tongues fighting for dominance against eachother, while both knew that Nico would win. The kiss was long, full of pure lust, longing and desire.

They broke the kiss for a grasp of air. A string of saliva still connected the two. Neither of them spoke surprised with what they had just done. Nico ran fingers through the brunettes hair admiring the beauty he had. Davin couldn't help but relax to the others touch.

Comfortable silence engulfed the room until Nico broke it,"Hey, do you wanna cuddling?" Nico asked. Davin just nodded the sleepiness finally catching up to him. And Nico noticed this as he picked up Davin bridal style. Davin had no energy to complain about being carried so he let it be.

Nico gently placed Davin on the bed plopping down next to him. He covered himself and Davin with a warm fluffy blanket which was at the feet of the bed. Davin cuddled into Nico's chest as if he was afraid Nico was going to leave him again. Nico wrapped his arms around Davin trying to shield him from the cruelty and pain of the world, at least for tonight.

The only sounds that could be heard in the room were the calm breaths coming from the two. No whisperers to tell lies or unwanted truths. It was...nice to say the least.

This was a new chapter in their lives for them to continue reading. Neither of them wanted it to end. As their forever love had just begun.

./
./
./
./
./
./
./
./
The End
694 words~
__________________________

Book series: The Shamer Chronicles

Book name-The Shamer's War Book 4

By- Lene Kaaberbol

Their book(s) can be found on Amazon.

(Pic of the book above)

Thank you for reading ❤️

-AL
__________________________