🍄Drakan⚔️Davin Ⅰ🍄

BxB

....Enjoy ig

»»-----------¤-----------««

Third Person's POV

It had been weeks on end since Davin was captured by Drakan. He was slowly losing faith in his friends saving him after all it was all his fault. For the dragons sake! He didn't even know if Callan was still alive right now or lying dead in that stinky cave, what an awful way to die, and it was all his fault... At least that's what the whisperers told him.

Drakan had started to feel a little sorry for Davin who was still chained up near the dragons cage. It was a new feeling to the dragon king, he was ever so shameless and brutal that he had no time to feel sorry for people. After a while he realised what Davin had, no one was coming to save him at least not now.

It made him angry, all his planning was going to waste. The pity that was building up deep in his stomach for the other slowly surfaced, as he had heard and seen all that Davin had done, all that he went through, and to even dare talk about sacrificing himself just to make sure that his friends where safe. It all just didn't sit well with him.

Davin's POV

After another day of hell I was drained of everything. The dragon decided I was better of as a toy than a meal, which resulted in me getting more scars. I had finally came to accept the reality I was avoiding no one was coming for me,"Hey there" said a voice that I wasn't in the mood of hearing, "What do you want, Drakan?" I asked looking at the King who was too young for his role,"That was rude, I would like a hey or something next time" he said sitting next to me on the ground,"Anyways why are we still here in the same position as last time?You should join me,I have a less brutal position for you other than a dragon toy" He said looking into my eyes, for a sudden I saw something other than the emotionless seeming king.

He held honestly in his voice and I somehow hoped. Would it be bad if I said I believed him?

"Why?" I asked with no clear indication to what I was questioning,"Because no one is coming to save you... I'm giving you the opportunity to save yourself" he said looking into my eyes drawing me in like I was some sort of fish and I knew I was already caught.

"I... I'll think about it" I said turning away from him afraid of the words that had just come out of my mouth leaving a bitter taste. He himself was silent for a while, until he spoke words that I thought nobody would ever hear from him,"Take your time, the position will be open for you and only you."

I felt my face heating up, his voice sounded more seductive than normal. Butterflies filled my stomach as I felt his gaze still on me, not glaring like the rest were.

Had I fallen for my enemy?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip •one week later•

Davin's POV

It's sad to be dragged back to reality,by scars and disappointment again.

Why did I still dream, if I knew every day was just another nightmare?

Their not coming to save me, no one is. I am once again alone in this accursed world and I have come to accept it. Maybe I always was alone.

"Hello," Drakan said hovering over me,"Hey," I said not wanting to deal him being over dramatic because I didn't say hi back,"I can't stay for long I have some... things attend to," He said sitting next to me,"Have you made up your mind yet?" He asked tilting his head to get a better view of me.

"Sure I'll join you, I can't wait here for people who are never going to arrive," I said feeling no guilt or shame as what I said was true like the dragon scars that will continue to litter my back if I stay in this position.

Drakan made no action to reply to my words, instead he freed me of my chains,"Follow me" he finally said standing up and dusting himself off. I did as I was told, but stayed in his shadow.

He led me through the castle, he said something to someone who seemed to be the head of the Knights judging by the armour and obvious badge he wears,"He is now on our side inform the rest of the Knights, but no one else shall know" I managed to over hear as I was a few feet away.

The man seemed shocked, but soon came out of it. He walked away to do what was ordered of him. He gave me a side glance as if he expected me to never be here.

"Came,"  Drakan said snapping me out of my thoughts. I continued to trail behind him like a lost puppy,"This is were you'll be staying" he said opening a door which led to a good sized bedroom. It was bigger than I had realised as I walked in, it came with it's own bathroom,"Go take a shower, clothing is in the closet over there I think you can find something that fits""I'll be back with bandages for your wounds" he said leaving and closing the door behind him.

I opened the door which led to the bathroom, it was so luxurious and big, the sliver appliances accompanied by gold lining on the cream-ishly white wall made it even more stunning. They had managed to fit in a soak in bathtub and a walk in shower. I closed the door and locked it, I then begun to slowly strip of my clothing unsure.

Walking over to the shower I finally noticed the blue coloured wash cloth, lavender scented soap, toothbrush and paste placed on a small table. I picked up the cloth and soap  continuing my walk over to the shower turning on the hot water.

I stepped into the shower the water hitting my body, I had finally noticed how dirty I had been.

Time skip

I stepped out of the shower feeling better, I wrapped a towel around my waist and wore the simple bathrobe. I walked over to the sink grabbing the toothbrush and paste on the way, I then proceed to brush my teeth.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

____________________________----------------------------
A/N

I'll def be continuing this, it just got to long for one chapter.

Bye!!

1107 words(+AN)