🥀Drakan×Davin Ⅱ🥀

Davin's POV

After finishing with my hygiene I walked out of the bathroom to find Drakan waiting for me on my bed,"You took your time" he said noticing my presence,"Of course I did, it's been too long for my comfort" I said letting the bathrobe slip off my shoulders. He blushed and looked away from me,"Chill out, I wrapped a towel around my waist" he somehow looked even redder.

I felt like teasing him more, but decided against it since I don't know what terms we are on,"So~?" I asked not knowing what to continue with,"Come sit" he said gesturing in-between his open legs,"What?" I asked this time it's my turn to blush.

"Most of your scars are on your back, so I need to reach them inorder to wrap them up" he said pulling me towards the bed. He then slipped off the robe entirely of my shoulders to my waist, my face remained red the entire process.

He proceeded to pour gauze on the sterile dressing gently placing it onto one of my scars, I let out an unexpected whimpered during the process not prepared to feel this much pain,"Relax, Davin just become one with the pain " he said whispering into my ear as my eyes were shut closed,"What type of emo advice is that!?" I asked earning a chuckle in response.

He continued this until I felt my back was covered with gauze and sterile dressing, he begun to wrap the bandage around my entire torso. He then begun to wrap the scars on my arms,"Do we still need to be in this position?" I asked the red never leaving my face,"Not really, but you're a pretty site rather I see you up close"

I looked away hiding my red face in my free hand,"Done, please stand up" he said, I did as he asked he gently pushed me back down onto the bed,"Since when we're you a gentleman?" I asked watching him kneel down infront of me,"Since I saw you" he said holding my leg in his hand while he we just stared at eachother. I swear the amount of blush that appeared on my face someone would have said I was sick.

He begun to repeat the same process as before wrapping up the wound on my leg,"Good as new, my dear" he said getting up and packing the excess bandages and sterile dressing, making sure the bottle which contained the gauze was closed tightly,"Thank you" I finally said admiring the good job he did.

"Never a problem for you, dearest" he said walking over to the door,"My room is down the hall, last door if you need me for anything" he said winking,"Hey, wait!" I said realising how I came to be in this situation,"What is the position you offered me?" I curiously asked,"My-  assistant" he said walking out closing the door before I had time to ask any more questions.

"Assistant, huh?" he did not think this through at all did he? Better get dressed  I thought to myself while getting up from the bed.

There's nothing that looks like it can fit here, I might as well wear the oversized shirt and a pair of shorts since I'm going to bed and no where else. It's becoming dark I guess I can try to sleep. As I climbed into the bed my body weighed down as comfortableness took over. I slithered under the warm blanket falling asleep as soon as my head hit the fluffy pillow. It's been too long since I've felt comfortable, I thought to myself letting the sleep win over me.

Third person's POV

'Murder, You are not worthy of being called human anymore' the whisperers said making me stir in the bed,'It is no wonder your own family and friends left you for dead' 'No...Shut up!' Davin's attempts to silence them were doing nothing against them,'You are the reason and cause for all the pain and suffering of everyone' silence, he was slowly giving in to the lies they told,'Callan is as good as dead because of you and to think that you imagine you'll be welcomed back!?' pictures of a dead Callan flashed through Davin's mind.

.
.
.
.
.
Davin woke up in a cold sweat, he tried to get a grip on reality, trying to get air circulating back in and out of his lungs. But none of it was working, he was having a panic attack that even running could not solve nor help with.

His hands tightly pulling his hair in hopes that pain snap him out of this unfortunate state he was in,"Davin is everything okay in there?" Asked the young king knocking on the door voice full of worry for his newly found assistant.

"G-go away!" Davin said through a strangled voice, panic seemly rising more through the thought of being embarrassed,"I'm coming in!" Drakan said pushing the door open, Davin had no voice to object, he was now lost in his darkening thoughts.

Drakan quickly scanned over the room until his eyes landed on a shaking figure on the bed,"Hey Davin, focus on my voice" he said coming closer to Davin,"I'm here" as soon as Drakan could embrace the shaking figure in his arms, the frightened boy clung onto Drakan scared that he too will leave him,"Breath with me,1 in... out... 2 in...out... 3 in...out" Drakan instructed holding the other closer than he had.

"You're not alone anymore, I promise"

.
.
.
.
//Time skip// //bought to you by antidepressants//

Warmth and comfort was all Davin woke up too, the feeling of safety overwhelming him for it has been long since he felt safe. He finally noticed the presence of someone in his bed with him, the young king.

For once he felt like he belonged no longer lonely nor a burden and with that he vowed here is where he shall live and die, in the safety of the arms which promise love, comfort and welcome.

"In the arms of the shameless king"

.
.
.
.
.
The End

✿△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△✿
Book series: The Shamer Chronicles

Book name-The Shamer's War Book 4

By- Lene Kaaberbol

Their book(s) can be found on Amazon.

Thank you for reading ❤️

Please take care

-AL

1067words~ (+A/N)
✿△△△△△△△△△△△△△△△✿