Chapter 1 (part 1) - Enter: Jayson Kei, Sensei

"And that's the end of the lesson," Jaylyn said as he slammed his book shut. "I'll see you guys next week." he sighed before pointing at the ceiling speaker and softly counting to three. "Satu," he said as he turned his gaze to the class, "Dua," he returned his gaze to the speaker, "Tiga," he looked back to his students as the final bell sounded.

With the week over, Jaylyn watched the students rush out of the room. He turned his attention to his desk, organising and putting away items before reaching for his old, worn backpack. "Misplace something, Sensei?" Sage grinned widely, her sharp white teeth forming quite a menacing look. "This isn't the time for games, Morgan," Jaylyn growled, snatching his bag from her hands. "Oh, but what a great time for games, Sensei!" she said as she floated around the room. "Sage!" Jaylyn pulled her down to the ground. "What have I told you about floating in public?" he growled. 

~~~

Sage led Jaylyn down into the old changing rooms below the theatre. "You're leading me into a death trap." Jaylyn said, "Deathtrap? Why would I ever do that?" Sage grinned again. "I have no reason to kill you, sensei." Sage floated up to Jaylyn's height, "I just don't want to explore these dungeons alone!"

"I'm leaving." Jaylyn sighed as he approached the stairs, "I'm in no place to risk my job for this."

"It's good to see you again, Kei," a cold voice hissed from within the dungeon. "Tammy, what do you want?" Jaylyn growled while scanning the room. "It's nothing much. I only need you to put on the mask again," Pandora placed a red mask upon her face before throwing a vivid green one at Jaylyn. The disguise landed at Jaylyn's feet, the face on the front looking up at him.