Chapter 2 (Part 1) - Enter: Frisk Maxi

The cold of winter had set in now. A light breeze blew through Frisk's hair as he strolled casually through the surprisingly empty streets. Frisk stopped at the lights. He patiently waited for the pedestrian light to change. He glanced down at his old worn-out shoes. The shoes were important to him. After all, they had belonged to his caretaker before him.

With a small puff of fog emerging from his mouth, Frisk exhaled and started to cross the street. Looking up, he noticed a female figure standing in the bright sunset as he redirected his focus to the route in front of him. "Pandora, what a pleasant surprise," Frisk chuckled as he approached his sister. "What brings you here?" He asked as he guided Pandora down the path with him. "Have you heard anything from Father?" She said coldly.

In all honesty, Frisk had never even met their father. He wished he could've known him, although he did abandon him and Pandora. "No, I haven't heard anything." Frisk paused, "Tommy mentioned he might've found some stuff. I'll ask him about it when I get back to our apartment.

~~

Heavy rain poured down on Cameron's window. He sat there sorrowfully as he watched the rain race down the window onto the potted plants on the window sill. "Father, I can see you sulking." "You must get over it at some point soon." Apollo sighed as he closed his book gently. Apollo stood behind his father, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Please, you need to move on," Apollo encouraged.

Leaning back to stare at Apollo, Cameron remarked, "I wish I hadn't abandoned them. "Your voice sounds coarser than it usually does; have you had any water?" The hair on his father's face was wiped away by Apollo. "Father, I thought we had an agreement," Apollo said as Cameron shifted his attention back to the window.