[A hot day and a hot trip]

|10 am|Saturday|August|

Location: The mortal realm

The sun was shining brightly in the streets of the Megapollis city, to say that it was hot outside was an understatement, and since it was so hot outside there where very few people outside and that also meant that no people would enter the noodle shop! Which was quite beneficial for our dear friend Mk, because he got the day off.

"Really?! Thank you so much Pigsy!" Mk said hugging the demon pig tightly "Sure kid..." Pigsy said as he hugged Mk glaring at Tang while doing so...

You see Pigsy didn't give Mk a day off by his decision. Tang nudged him to it. He somehow managed to be so annoying about it that Pigsy agreeded to it out of spite.

Tang was just smirking as he was eating his noodles. When Mk let go of Pigsy he started to leave "Thanks again!" He yelled before going upstairs. As soon as Mk was up there Pigsy looked over at Tang "And you-! Stop smirking you free loader!"

And so now Mk was resting on his bed in his surprisingly cold apartment Mk smiled closing his eyes....

Which didn't last long when his phone began to ring. Mk groaned as he opened up his eyes picking up his phone from the bedside table.

When he saw who was calling him he immediately picked it up going on a face call "Hey Mei! What's up?" Mk had a huge grin on his face.

"Hey Mk! I had this reallyyyy great idea!" Mei's overexcited voice came from the phone as she was almost jumping.

"OooOOoo what kind of idea?!" Mk said sitting up on his bed just as excited.

"Well~ since it's hot and nobody is going to go to the noodle shop for a while, how about we go on a small trip?" Mei said grinning like crazy and soon Mk was too.

"THAT'S AN AWSOME IDEA MEI!" He screamed almost at the top of his lungs. Mei just grinned thinking out loud "Maybe we should go to the beach?"

Mk thought about that suggestion for a while "Yeah that would be great..BUT wont there be many people? Like the whole city maybe?" Mei looked in thought for a second.

"True true. It wont be as refreshing since the water will probably be hot too..." Mei mumbled but Mk heard her clearly.

"Hmmm." The both of them started to think until Mk came up with an idea "How about we go on a camping trip into the dark woods!" He jumped from his bed all happy.

"That sounds like a PERFECT idea!" Mei jumped off of her bed as well.

"Let's start packing up then!" Mk grinned as he threw a backpack out of his closet "Alright! See ya at 1pm then!" Mei smiled as she hung up.

Mk then started packing all of his stuff in his backpack and by all I mean ALL.

° °
° °
° °
°•*▪︎ 3 hours later ▪︎*•°

Mk ran through the street past many people until he ran to the infamous park that had one small pond in it with one fish.

"Mei!" He shouted smiling brightly when he spotted his dragon friend "Mk!" She shouted smiling back at him just as brightly.

"Do you have everything?" He asked her as she just grinned "Yup! I brought some small daggers incase something would try and attack us too!"

"O-Oh that's great-" Mk said looking at her a bit nervously but that nervousness faded away just as quickly as it came.

"I've brought a frying pan-" Mk said bringing it out of his backpack.

Mei laughed lightly "So you're going the Rapunzel style into the woods? That's a nice method-!" She giggled

"Hey! Stop laughing! Or o-or I'll boink your head with this pan!" Mk raised up the frying pan and Mei brought her arms up in defence "Okay okay- rapunzel-" She giggled and so Mk began to chase her.

After they stopped chasing eachother, Mk putted away the frying pan back into his backpack.

And Mei grinned pulling out a map."Are you ready to go onto this very exciting adventure?" She said with a sketchy and mysterious voice of an old man.

"Oh sure I am~" Mk said back mimicking Mei's voice.

They both giggled at eachother before they started walking to the dark woods....

"So....why didn't we take the bus again?" Mk asked tired as his legs were hurting "Beeecausee there is no bus that leads into the woods Mk!" Mei said answering the same question that Mk has been asking for the third time quite tired herself.

"I wish they did though...." Mei said as the two of then passed by more trees and some weird flowers that they have never seen before.

"Agreed." Mk said barely walking at this point and so he stopped crushing near a flower that was unfamiliar to him.

"Maybe we should take a small break? Or make the camp here?" Mk said as he started to touch the flower examining it.

"Hmm....sure! Also whatcha got there?" Mei asked as she crouched down beside Mk.

"This flower looks strange....dont you think?" Mk said as he kept touching it "Yeaahh..." Mei said as she touched it herself

"What if its poisonous!" Mk gasped quickly taking his hand back from touching the flower and so did Mei.

"Yeah- maybe it's the best that we dont touch it-" Mei said standing up.

"Well...let's start making our little camp shall we?" Mei grinned as she placed the backpack on the ground.

"Yeah!" Mk grinned as he pulled out the too big of a tent and so did Mei.

"Now just to figure out how to build this thing...." Both of them murmured as they pulled out the instruction paper that had way too many instructions.

⠂⠁⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂
⠂⠁⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂
⠂⠁⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂
⠂⠁⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙, 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕤....𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖...