[A theif and some trouble]

|Saturday|August|

Location: the dark forest

"Phew-! FINALLY! I'm done with the tent-!" Mk said loudly as he fell on the grass beneath his feet.

"Me too- who would think that building a tent would be so hard?!" Mei complained with a cry in her voice as she too dropped down on the ground below her.

"Well the one who made it obviously didnt think so-!" Mk sat up with an exhausted expression on his face.

'.....I cannot belive that it took them almost 2 hours to figure it out...' Mìng looked at the two mortals with a pitiful face as he thought that he could make it in ten minutes.

"This whole building-tents-thing got me so hungry-!" The brunette boy said as he walked over to the big bag stuffed with food.

"Then let's eat some food- cause I for sure don't want to die of hunger-!" Mei joked as Mk was already getting two bowls of noodles out of the bag.

'Huh-? What's that...? It smells tasty...' Mìng looked at the noodles that Mk was holding with curiosity.

"Thanks-!" The dragon girl smiled when Mk gave the noodles to her.

"M-hm! Now let's eat-!" Mk grinned as he started shoving the noodles in his mouth.

So as the two mortals were distracted Mìng started to quietly walk out of the bush that he was hiding in.

He sneaked pass Mei and Mk as they were eating, Mìng then in a smol monkey form snatched some noodles from the bag.

His eyes sparkled at the smell of the noodles and so he then quickly ran into the woods disappearing in their dark shadows.

As quickly as he could he jumped down into a small cave in one of his small hideouts in the forest, he sat down on the stone floor looking at the bowl of noodles.

'Time to see what these taste like-'Mìng grinned brightly when he started to eat the noodles...

It was a bit difficult for him at first since he never used chopsticks and he didn't even know what they were just a few seconds ago...but after some time he figured it out!

'This is so good!' Mìng thought as he ate the noodles...

His world suddently lightened up and he felt full of energy....

'I need to get more of this...' Mìng thought when he was finished eating the bowl of noodles.

Mìng got up from the floor and stretched a bit, even though he ate the noodles he still needed to collect some fruit so that his stomach wouldn't be empty the next morning, so he went out of his cave hideout and got to work...

Meanwhile though....Mk and Mei were planning the adventures of tomorrow....

"We could go and collect so many fruits and name them! Or...or..or....discover new plants! Or places!" Mk ran all around the little campsite that the two of them created.

"Yeah! That sounds great-! Maybe we could discover an animal too-!" Mei smiled as she was too running around.

After the two of them ran around some more they settled down after a while, now they are sitting infront of a small camp fire.

"It's so quiet here..." Mk said as he was half asleep

"Yuuup-" Mei agreeded.

"We'll go exploring in the morning-" Mk finally decided on what they should do tomorrow.