Love Love Love

Things were getting better. Amrik and Niwan were getting closer day by day. Amrik used to drop Niwan to his house before going to his own house. Niwan's mother was very happy that Amrik's family and Amrik both forgave Niwan and accepted him as a life partner of Amrik. But Amrik still didn't say yes to Niwan. Niwan was also tensed about it. Niwan was thinking of the right time to propose Amrik. 

One day, there was raining the whole day. Amrik didn't take his car that day as he thought there would be a sunny day. But he was getting very angry to himself as he was a failure in weather forecast. Niwan came to the door and knocked there,

"May I come in sir?"

"Come in."

Niwan had already noticed that Amrik didn't take his car, he came there in the same bus in which Niwan used to come here. It was raining outside and Amrik didn't have any choice to go home. Niwan was ready to sprinkle salt on his wound. This was Niwan's habit since his school days. He used to ask Amrik to give his book in front sir when he had already known that Amrik forgot to bring that day. He also did that while their sports period just had to begin and Amrik didn't bring his sports shoes. This habit of Niwan left Amrik uncomfortable and awkward many times.

"Sir, here's the file. It's ready now. I've checked already but you can check also," Niwan said.

"No, there's no need to do so," Amrik kept the file in the desk. 

"Sir, today you didn't bring your car?"

"No," Amrik was controlling as he knew Niwan came here for make a fun. He knew that Niwan had already noticed him in the bus but both of them didn't say anything about it. 

"You may leave now."

Niwan left soon as he knew that if he would stay there for a moment, then Amrik would let him leave from the earth. 

Amrik was waiting outside the office as he didn't find any cab. Niwan came after him. He already booked a cab.

"It seems the rain will not stop today."

"Can you give me any idea how can I go home? Or you came here only to make fun?"

Suddenly a car stopped near Amrik. He thought it was for him. He said,

" Oh, Thank God." He opened the door and sat inside, go straight to the nearby station."

"Sorry sir, I can't take you to there," the driver said.

"What does that mean?" Amrik yelled at the driver," " You stopped here so that I sit on it, and you are still refusing to take me, have I said that I'll not pay money?"

"It's not that, sir. Please try to understand."

Suddenly Niwan came there and said, " Oh god, why are you so late? I had to wait for a while."

"Sorry sir," the driver said to him.

"Actually, I have booked the cab advance through online," Niwan said, "Please excuse me." 

Amrik got out of the car. He felt ashamed as well as awkward for his behaviour. He was expecting Niwan would give him lift but Niwan, closing the door and opening the car window, said to him,

"Bye." 

This made Amrik very upset and angry. He rushed to the gate of office building as he didn't want to get wet for the heavy rain.

After some moments passed, the car came there again and stopped. The car window was opened and Niwan was pretending as he was not noticing Amrik. Amrik clearly got his fun and silently came to the car with a reaction of hesitation on his face. Niwan opened the door and moved along the other side of the car. Amrik entered in the car and sat.