Let's Celebrate

All had to stay that night in Alisha’s home as there was a ghost of literature who had entered in all of their bodies as the night was getting darker. They had to know that they became very late as Amrik and Niwan got phone calls at the same time.

“It’s 11? I didn’t notice it really,” Rudra said.

“How can we notice that? We were busy in our literature tution,” Amrik said.

Amrik’s words didn’t make the situation hilarious as both of them (Niwan and Amrik) promised to go back home in time. 

“What will we do now?” Anuj said.

“Nothing,” Alisha said, “Stay here and leave next morning.”

“Is that okay for the mama’s boys?” Anuj said and laughed.

Now that made the air hilarious. All started to laugh on Anuj’s joke. Niwan and Amrik both were feeling embarrassed.

Natasha saw their red face and tried to change the topic.

“I’m going to the kitchen. Tell me what you will eat,” she said.

Rudra said, “Oh, please Natasha. We are not guests; we are your friends. You have no need to do something hard. Give us what you have in the kitchen, don’t need to do something more.”

‘Ah, you don’t think about that,” Alisha said, “We’ll manage everything.”

“I’ll have noodles,” Niwan said.

Amrik said to his ears, “How shameless person you are. You are in someone’s house and giving order of foods; is this a restaurant, you think so, right?”

“Hey, Amrik, don’t scold him like that,” Natasha said to him.

“Wait, I’m going to help you,” Amrik stood up and spoke.

Amrik and Niwan went to the kitchen, following Alisha and Natasha. There was no one in the room except Rudra and Anuj.

“No one is here, right?” Rudra said.

“Yeah,” Anuj said in reply as this was normal for him.

Rudra’s mood was getting really off as Anuj couldn’t understand his hint. They had no intimacy between them since last one month, not even a kiss. Rudra was feeling very sad as he couldn’t get a refreshment in his relationship. 

Anuj was busy in his phone. He was looking for some interesting invitation cards in the internet as he got the responsibility to suggest a card to Alisha for inviting some friends and relatives in their reception ceremony. He found an interesting one and saved the picture. He took his phone towards Rudra as he wanted to show him the picture. Rudra couldn’t wait anymore.

“Look, Rudra, I found a good idea for invitation…”

Rudra kissed him before he completed his words. Anuj, with his big eyes which got bigger that time, his chest was growing up as it would touch Rudra’s chest. Rudra held him tightly with his arms and soon they went into their most romantic phase. Anuj sat on Rudra’s lap and continued the kissing session. Rudra was grabbing every single lovable moment from Anuj and Anuj felt that Rudra was getting too wild to bite his lips. Anuj had to bear it. It was the sparkle of one month, which was coming out of Rudra. 

Suddenly Anuj stood up and moved as Rudra was behind him. He wiped his lips and kept smiling. His shyness was going to another level as he wanted go forward and Rudra pulled him back. He started giving the love bites on Anuj’s shoulder and Anuj kept shying as it was their first time.

“The dinner is ready,” Amrik came there to call them for dinner but seeing them busy in some another scene, as it seemed that no one was in the whole house, he stopped for a while. He knocked at the room’s door.