•Chapter 4: Internet Source of Light•

⚠️ WARNING! ⚠️
This Chapter Contains

Swearing

That's all

Liam's POV

I slowly entered the cabin and looked around. I quickly approached the table where the laptop was. I picked it up, unzipped myself, stuffed it inside, zipped myself and left the cabin.

I went back to the cave and went behind the computer. Maybe Airy had an additional charger? I searched for it and found it laying on the ground behind the computer. I quickly picked it up and walked up to the outlet. I plugged the charger in and then unzipped myself to get the laptop out.

I plugged the laptop and then zipped myself . I'm currently waiting for it to charge.

[ Time skip ]

I fell asleep while waiting for the laptop to charge. I woke up to hearing noises, like the beeping noises. I looked at the laptop and noticed it was almost fully charged, so i quickly picked it up and powered it on.

Silence.

" Texty? "

I waited for the response . Suddenly i saw the laptop turn The Search Engine on by itself. I knew that this was some sort of a sign. I waited patiently few minutes until something finally happened.

" Liam? "

The laptop wrote by itself. I knew it was Texty, as since they are the one who lives in this laptop.

" Thank god i didn't lost you,, forever,, " I spoke in a relieved tone.

" Glad to see you again too!! :D "
Texty responded.

It took me a minute to reply, as i was thinking of what to say. But before i could start speaking, Texty wrote something.

" Wait. Were still in this place? "

" Yeah,, and i dont think we will be getting out of here anytime soon. " I responded

" Why can't we just go back to the Waiting Room and use the notes to return where we were before? "

I froze for a moment. I realized that the notes were destroyed.

I was hesitating to tell the truth, but i came up with something less worrying.

" I lost the notes,,"

" But how? Don't you always carry them around in yourself? "

Oh fuck.

What do i say now?

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fu-

" Well,, the notes-" suddenly i was cut off by a loud noise. Like a scream or something falling.

" What was that?" Even though unable to show that, Texty was probably concerned as i was.

" I don't know,, it sounded like something happened at the waterfall. I'm gonna go check. Stay here, okay?" I placed Texty down, got up and left the cave to check what was that noise.

I noticed someone i've already seen before somewhere.

"...."

",,, WHAT THE FUCK?????"

Chapter 4: Internet Source of Light: Finished...?

[ 438 words this time! Sorry for a short chapter,, i'm not feeling quite well today. Oh also Funfact!! This is only HALF of chapter 4, and yes, another cliffhanger ( i like cliffhangers ) i promise the next half of chapter 4 will be longer . I hope . But for now, See you guys!!!!! ]
- Leaf