🙏SORRY🙏

{3 years later}

Jimin pov:

It been 3 years since we can't find Hobi. We don't know what to do. We search for him everywhere but I lost my baby, our baby... I was in my thoughts, suddenly my office room door open and I see my secretary yn stand there with a smile on her face I also smile back.

JM : What happen yn did you forget anything?? I asked her she just nobbed before she speak.

Yn: Yes sir I forgot to tell you something that Namjoon sir brother and his boyfriend again come to Korea, Namjoon invite you to attend the meeting conduct by his brother and Jungkook sit also come there. She said I thought for a moment 'what kinda meeting?'......... and I just nob my head and went to carparking area and took my car and drive to Joon hyung company because the meeting was there....

(Time skip:Namjoon company)

Still Jimin pov:

I don't know why but I can feel something is strange. I sit in the meeting room every business partners are here. I saw the direction when I hear Jk voice. I smile at him he smile me back. He sit beside me. We talk for sometime and I hear door open sound so I turn my head and see Namjoon and his brother Tae hyung. Me and Jk go to him and hug him and sit back in our seat. And start to speak.

KTH: So Good morning everyone after a long work we succeed in the project and my new company also have some positive comments from public and most important thing is I'm going to marry my boyfriend Yoongi. so I arrange a party in the evening so all of my business partners please come to the party and I'm going to introduce our new business partner "MR. Jung Jhope". He said and clapping his hands all of them look the door wait for the new partner to come inside I turn my head to see Jungkook how already see me with big eyes. 'Jung Jhope is that Hobi...... no no many people have a same name right?....But what if that was Hobi.....' I thought for a moment but snapped out when I hear door open sound again I turn to see the person but shocked my eyes also open big when I see the person I'm turn on I look down and look my dick it grown up yes it's my Hobi, our Hobi.'OMG he looking fucking hot in black suit.

(Hobi outfit)

(Hobi outfit)

He come inside with straight face he didn't even smile a little 'I miss his cute sunshine smile' I thought to myself and he start to speak.

JH : Hi gyes I'm Jung Jhope, Jung company owner. He start to introduce himself but stopped by someone laughing sound all the members in the meeting room turn to the man who laugh loudly.

RM : why are you laughing Mr. Kinn
(random name). He ask with confusion face but after that man answer make my blood boil I turn to see Jungkook his eyes start to change into red color and all of the members in the meeting room look at the man wast bin.

Kinn:He is an omega and we all are an Alphas right? How did he become our business partner huh!?. The man ask with smirk but he after recive the the man feel like face palm.

JH : oh yes I'm an omega but I'm not lower than any an alpha like you bitch!And what is your yearly turn over in your all company?

Kinn: 6.8Billion why?!?

JH : oh! When did you start that company?

Kinn: 8 years!

JH : How old are you?

Kinn: 44, why are you asking this silly question to me baby boy?. He ask with smirk how dare he call my Hobi like this my blood start to boil I was about to speak but cut off by my Hobi.

JH : You know bitch I start my company 3years ago but my yearly turn over is 8.3billion, and I'm just 21 so tell me who is the winner you or me, an alpha or an omega huh?!?.

Kinn: YOU-. Again he was cut off by my baby.

JH : Don't rise a voice against me are else I don't do anything to you but your daughter studying in Japan right? She look really hot in the night club I'm a gay but my friends are bi they all are monsters in bed (evil smirk). That man low his head and sit down on his chair.

JH : Good! Now anything else?. He ask with evil smile all of the alpha low their heads I don't know how our cute little sunshine now change into hot little devil.

No one pov:

After a long time the meeting was end. Jhope exit the room and walk in the hallway but suddenly someone grabbed his hand. Make him turn and see the persons. He made a straight face and look at the persons infront of him. That is non of other Jk and Jimin. Jk grabbed his hand. Jhope remove his hand from Jk and ask.

JH : What do you want Mr.Jeon and Mr. Park?

JK : Hobi why are you talking like this?

JH : wait..don't call me like that.

JK : Hobi what we did to you was wrong but please forgive us.

JH : Forgive? Forgive for what? You both didn't do anything I'm the one who believe you both I'm the one who misunderstand you both like you love but I'm wrong you both just like me that's it (angry).

JK and JM : sorry Hobi please forgive us.

JH : 'SoRrY' for what?

JM : sorry for cheat on you.

JH : yes you both cheat on me but you both don't love me right? Both of you just LIKE me, LIKE MY BODY that's it.

JK : No Hobi after you left us our heart broken we release that we love you, I love you Hobi, we love you please give one chance for us this time we both try our leave best please Hobi (tears)

JH : Sorry no more chances good bye!. He said leave two crying males on the floor.

JM and JK : we SORRY HOBI.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Thank you for your love and support for my book I love you all 💜💜💜💜.

This book going to be end soon and my new book 'War of Time' coming soon please support that book too. And my fan art book too.

Thank you for reading.......💜💜💜💜