I MISS YOU

Porche standing while holdinga white flower. And put the flower infront of grave. And look at the grave with so many emotion. But he don't know, how to show it. After some minutes he left the place. With some tears.

After half and hour he arrive his house, where he live with his family. When he enter suddenly someone come and hug him with tears. Because he feel the pain porche feel.
Porche... Before that person finish his words..

Please khun. Said while porche leave thankhun's hug and go to his room and open the door of his room, when he hit by the familiar scent of his love, his tears start to roll down.he slowly enter the room, and look around, he know this room not going to same as like yesterday. Because his love one not going to be with him, not going to hug him, not going to kiss him, not going to touch him, not going to cuddle with him, not going to say i love you to him, not going to flirt with him......... His mind fill with these thoughts while lay on the bed and staring at the ceiling like, that is a most beautiful art in the place.
Suddenly..

I miss you,....i miss you so much . Kinn. Said while his tears roll down from his sight eyes way. He don't feel like to wipe the tears,because he feel so tired,he feel pain in his heart,

Kinn..
Why.?
Why are you leave me alone here?
Ah?
You know very well,
i can't...
I can't live without you even one day.Still you leave me.
Kinn,
why don't you take me with you.
Why?... Sob....
I am alone in this big room Kinn.
You know i am fear of ghost. Why did you leave me..
Kinn please come...
Please come back to me
i feel cold. I want you..
I want to feel your warm..
said porche while curl up his knees in his chest,, like baby.......... Some minute goes he fell asleep. Suddenly a black shadow come near him, and make porche sleep comfortable.and cares his hair softly. And

I am sorry porche. I am the one reason for your tears. Said while that shadow leave the place.

Next day morning,porche feel sunlight hit his face that disturb his sleep so,

Kinn.. Cover the curtain. Porche said out of habbit.
Kinn.... Are.. Before porche finish his word he understand kinn not with him. So he turn his face and see kinn sight bed where he always sleep. Nothing change. Only change is kinn not there while hugging him or showering his face by his kisses.
Slowly his pillow become wet by his tears. He don't want to wake up from the bed. He take the kinn pillow, inhale kinn's scent and hug tightly.

After some hour past he come out from his room and go to garden. Again his mind fill with kinn's memories he close his eyes and feel nature air on his face...

Porche. Thankhun call him softly while pat his shoulder softly.. Otherside porche who hear this, open his eyes and saw thankhun stand infront of him. He immediately hug khun and start to cry.

I miss him. I miss him so much p.. How he can leave me alone...... Said while porche sob in khun shoulder. Otherside khun pat his back softly.

We can't do anything porche. You want to accept the fact.. Khun said to porche..

I will try p. If i can't take it anymore. I also go to him. Porche said like that is so easy. Khun don't know what to tell. So. He stay in silent...

In the middle of the night.

Porche sleep while hugging kinn's pillow.. But suddenly he hear someone knock his room door. So, he up from the bed and go to open the door. But his surprise someone capture his lip and start to kiss. Otherside porche tears roll down from his eyes. When he know who is this. He also return the kiss in same passion. Other person push the room door by his leg, and log the room inside while kissing..

Look like you miss me more than i do. Porche ask with smirk. While strip the shirt of other one.

Ofcause i did. This is the first time we are apart from each other.. Said the person. Pull porche near him.. And start to kiss.......

While kissing they two remove each other dress, leave only with their underwear. Porche who is disire for other one body, immediately jump on him,and hug the person waist by his legs, while kissing,other one who already get hard dick,hold porche tightly. And put him on the bed......... And start to make love....

In the morning. Porche feel someone kiss him on his full face, he immediately open his eyes and saw his love of his life look at him with lovely smile. Porche immediately hug the person.

I miss you kinn. Please don't leave me again.. Porche said in tears.

I also miss you. Like crazy. I promise you i will never ever leave you alone. Kinn said while patting porche back softly.

I love you kinn porche said after leave the hug.kinn who hear this start to smile while said
I love you too.

Porche i am sorry. Kinn said out of nowhere.

Why. Porche ask. Kinn.

I don't accompany you, when you go to visit your parents grave.kinn said with guilty.

Don't need to say sorry kinn. Only this year you not come with me. Porche said while come over kinn and put his head on kinn's chest. And start to sleep again. Otherside kinn cares his hair softly while smiling. Because he is happy. He again see his love of his life in his arm, after two days.

Inside of other room.
Khun don't you need to feel guilty. You sent kinn for business matter also that is for only two days.now kinn return right. You don't need to sad for porche. Come on.right now they plan for another round

Yes you are right. But whenever i see porche sad face i feel like it's my fault.but now. Kinn back. So he will turn again a naughty guy.Khun said while hugging dr.Top. otherside top start to kiss khun. Khun not reject his kiss this time. Because he said to his lover untill kinn comeback to porche they can't do anything even kiss.
Otherside top a understand lover, so he accept without questioning...........

Inside kp room...

Mmhh.. Fast..ki.. Kinn
Ahhh.... Mmm.. you are so tight babee...i love it

Ahhh kinn.. I am going to cum....fuck
Cum for me bab.. Babe Ahhh..

I LOVE YOU PORCHE....

I LOVE YOU TOO KINN

❤❤❤❤

❤️END❤️

❤️END❤️

(Khun want to go america for a important work. But his passport miss somewhere so, he ask kinn to atted this. Kinn first don't want go thinking porche. But see his brother begging he accept it without his like. Also he don't say to porche that he go america because this all drama held in airport. So how he can.
When khun come back his house he tell porche,the news about kinn go to america for him....

........

Also in the night khun is the one go to porche room and make him sleep comfortable)