𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

JADA 'S POV

JADA 'S POV

next morning:

I am awoken by a knock on the door, I sit up and stretch and say "come in."

My mother opens the door, "Good morning sweetie."
I reply, "Good morning mother."

She begins to open my blinds, and after asking me how I was, she out of no were asked "Jada, is there something or perhaps someone you want to tell me about?"

I froze.

i mean there was not point hiding him anymore, we made it official and i was planning on telling people anyways...

"Jada, Jada..." I snap out of my thoughts, "Mum, there is somebody, I really like him, maybe even love him.

He took me out yesterday, to a really expensive restaurant and got me those gifts." I point to my desk

She takes a look at the gifts and then turns her head to face me and gives me a huge smile.

Okay, I can finally relax.

"Oh my girl is growing up, sweetie, I am so happy for you. Oh when can I meet him?" She begins to jump on my bed and starts squeezing my cheeks.

"Mum, calm down please, I am sure you will meet him soon. Thank you so much for understanding. I love you, mum." I say

"My baby, there is no need to thank me, remember you can always tell me anything and I love you too. And make sure to be careful. Now go and get ready, you have practice at 12, remember?" She asks

"Oh yes, I do." She plants a kiss on my forehead and leaves the room.

I couldn't help but scream with excitement, my mother approving meant everything to me, she hasn't meet him yet, but i am sure she will love him.

My phone begins to ring. I turn it over to see,
handsome Italian man
I was going to change his name later now that we are TOGTHER. Omds, i feel like some love sick teenager. I smile and accept the call.

His face pops up onto the screen, his hair was messy.

I liked that.
"hey amore mio" his deep voice sends chills down my spine

"hi, Declan" I reply

"Are you okay, my love?"

I reply with, "I am thank you, I might have mentioned you to my mother."

His face lits up, "really, what did she say?"

With that, he asked about my plans for the day. I told him about the practice at 12 and he tells me that he would love to come and watch me.
After I ended the call, I changed his name to my italian king. He treated me like a Queen so I chose king.

I am so excited...

A/N
short chapter
hey guys, i am now updating once a week due

A/Nshort chapterhey guys, i am now updating once a week due