𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟑

JADA'S POV

JADA'S POV

"Take your time."

It feels surreal to be sat in front of him, after 5 years of not knowing where he was, if he was okay?

I always imagined how life would look like with us a family, I always wanted that however, he deprived me of that chance. I don't feel like I would ever be the same again, I will always have that trauma at the back of my mind; I have just learnt to suppress it and to not always let it bring me down.

I wipe my tears: realising that my throat is dry, I take a sip of my water. "I managed to work many hours that provided me with a decent amount of pay therefore, looking after the children and I wouldn't be hard. I just wanted to relieve Mother Dorothy from the burden."

"How old are they?" He questions.

"4 turning 5 soon." I giggle at how mature they are for their age.

I know what he wants to ask me, "Declan their yours, they can't be anyone else's. The time frame adds up, you can't argue. You can take a DNA test."

He stares blankly, I can sense his frustration at me.

I sigh heavily, "At first my intention was to keep them far away from you, however as time progressed and they grew; I didn't want them to miss out on having a father. I wasn't going to be the reason why my children didn't know their father. Hence why, Elias is only his middle name. I left the first name for you, only if you want to change it."

I came to acknowledgement of what I was doing, I was letting him in, I was literally saying he could be apart of their lives. My life...

"I know what I did to you was wrong and there is that nothing that I can do to change that. However, they are my children- I missed out on their birth, their first steps, everything." He voice begins to crack.

"Declan, I know but they are only 4, we have so much time with them. You can't seriously blame me, I know many woman who would take full custody and not allow you to see them. BUT NO, I AM NOT BEING SELFISH. I am allowing you to be in their lives, for Christ sake."

Anger taken hold, I slouch on the chair,
"The type of world that you live in Declan, it's dangerous. YOU HAVE TO PROMISE MY - OUR CHILDREN'S SAFTEY. They come first that's it."

He nods his head instantly, "I will protect them with my life, Jada."

"We can't let what happened between us, destroy their lives. There can never be an us, especially when children are involved. If you can't except that Declan then perhaps we are wasting our afternoon."

I watch as those words knife his heart, "I understand." Those simple words gives no indication to how he actually feels.

As much as I will always love him and how he will always be apart of my life. I have to be strong for them, for myself.

He raises his eyebrows, "Can I see them, today?" I nod and watch as he sighs in relief, "They finish early today so we can head over now." He raises his head and I can tell that he is nervous, I attempt to settle his nerves "Or you can see them later?"

He instantly shakes his head, "No, now is perfect." I subtly smile.

A\N

The actual End.

Once again, thank you all for your support!

Until next time my loves x