Part 6

Childe:

Childe had just payed back the merchant and had managed to kill someone too, when he got back to his apartment he saw Zhongli reading a random book he had picked up. Zhongli looked up and smiled.

"Welcome back Childe."

"Well Zhongli, it seems you have settled yourself nicely! May I please check your injuries to make sure it's okay?"

Zhongli smiled and let him. Childe unwrapped some bandages and examined the bite on Zhonglis neck; it was swollen but didn't seem infected.

He then checked on his leg, his leg had some bruises but overall was fine.

"Okay then! Now, what would you like to eat?"

Zhongli thought for a moment then said "maybe something from Wanmin Restaurant?"

Childe smiled and said he would go get some food. Zhongli decided he should try to walk; but of course utterly failed.

Childe walked down the street until he saw the restaurant. He ordered the food and sat down while he waited for The food to be ready. He looked out at the scenery, he saw boats from across the world sitting in the harbor as the sun set. Children laughing and flying kites, people holding hands and walking. They were all so happy together, life was so simple for them. He wished he could be in Snezhnaya with his family, it was harder there but it was what he knew as home.

The food was finally ready and he started walking back to his house. He didn't understand why Zhongli had lied to him. Zhongli had been his sense of comfort since he had gotten to Liyue. he trusted Zhongli, and he could never do it again. He would never trust Zhongli like he did before, he wouldn't trust anyone it didn't matter. All of them were just backstabbing bitches.