Chapter 54

Airabella was a lot like Isabella, at young age of four she was already well mannered and a fast learner. A lot of the Dollar leaders saw Isabella in her personality, both Ra's and Talia al Ghul where fascinated with Airbella because of her birth. During Isabella's pregnancy he was curious of course because of his medical background, he did harmless tests on Isabella in making sure both her and Airabella would be alright. After Ariabella's birth there was protection with her....Luanna the hawaiian Dollar leader that had moved into the castle loved being around Airbella the same with Coco, in making their own money both girls decided in setting up there own online shop and with connection they had wealthy clients from all over the world. Both girls where wanting boyfriends but had hard time in trusting people because of there pasts, they where happen that had one another because they understood thee other neither had family cause they where killed and for the better. One friend they where very worried about was there friend Adamma she was like them but instead of crying pearls or diamonds she cried gold like thee other Adamma Usoro is a Dollar leader from Africa like them and lived in the white house when Isabella was President during her first year, however she didn't stay long she had her dream of being a hip hop star and left after the second year and always kept in contact. With her hard work she became a world famous Hip Hop star within seven years, with the league of assassins protecting her with Isabella's orders she felt safe. Despite the fame she still stayed close to her new family, calling regularly and showing up, outside of Hip hop a lot of fans and other artist knew that she was privet person and not a lot was known about her to the public.

 Despite the fame she still stayed close to her new family, calling regularly and showing up, outside of Hip hop a lot of fans and other artist knew that she was privet person and not a lot was known about her to the public

Before Airbella was born Isabella made some small changes to the Crescent Moon castle, the areas that where old and out dated where upgraded. One was large dance studio, another was high tech recording studio. Which was where Adamma preferred to do her recording at for her new songs, not only that but the studio was also used in recording for voice acting as well, Isabella had finished her new superhero series 'The Boys' both written and the animated version of it. She mention the dark humor when she released that teaser trailer of it, on the full release date it was just a massive hit as her first series. She made sure that her company and the design and animation departments had there money worth for doing the series and making the comics she had written out, that series only made her even more powerful. Some of the Justice League members weren't that happy at first since some characters referenced them, the teaser trailer really pissed some of them off. Isabella and her friends saw it coming of course and thought ahead with financing the League with sharing the profits of the series with them.

Another one of the rooms that was remodel into a gaming room like Isabella had at her mansion, now learning that she was pregnant with sextuplets she needed some more room. 

"Everyone..I have an announcement to make. I've call everyone here for a reason." Isabella and cori had summed everyone that lived in the castle along with doing a zoom call to the White House and Isabella's manor in California everyone was curious in what was happening including Isabella's mother Isabella paused for a second but continued