♡-That Night

Izuku Pov-
As I ran away from the palcae,I never stopped running even though my legs were tire,I never stopped,I was running away from my abusive family I was just so tired of anything and everything that went on in that palace,I eventually stopped a tree by a river and sat down as I was so tired,so tired I I almost dozed off,but I could not sleep now as I knew they sent gourds out to look for me,I had a and hoodie that went over my thighs,and thigh high socks that made my legs warm enough,so I wasn't as cold.

I eventually had to start running again,as I could hear the guards dogs barking,and the guards yelling for me,but I didn't care anymore,they all looked at me as weak and vulnerable,which I was not 8 learned that I am strong enough to atleast hold my will,as I was still running I took a really strong turn and sprained my ankle,as I whimpered out,I covered my mouth and hid in a bush nearby,as they walked past they couldn't see or hear me.

So then I saw a cabin nearby and ran into it,I just planned on sleeping there for the rest of the night,and hopefully tomorrow was gonna be helpful and successful.

Soo,do yall like the new story,if so then comment,and tell me some good ideas?!

250 wc-Whats yall favorite bnah/mha ship?