Chapter 2

"He's so much heavier from what I remember in high school!" Eddie says, throwing Steve down on the couch.

"Tell me about it," I sigh, taking off my leather jacket, throwing it down on the floor. "You know I've actually started buying his clothes the next size up and taking the tag out," I admit, whispering into Eddies ear.

"You're cruel," He giggles, my lips accidentally brush against his cheek as I moved away from whispering in his ear.

We shared an uncomfortable silence, not wanting to make eye contact with one another, until Eddie spoke up.

"I should probably get going," He says, wiping his hands on his jeans.

"You can stay here if you'd like, you know, sleep in Steve's bed, don't think he'll mind," I reply, showing Eddie to Steve's room.

"Does this kid clean his room?" Eddie laughs. "Oh no, makes me do it for him, lazy prick." I roll my eyes, earning a laugh from Eddie. He throws his jacket down on the desk chair giving me a full view of his tatted muscled arms. Every arm movement he made, his muscles would flex, and his veins in his hands running up to his biceps became clearer. Im pretty sure I was staring for a while.

My eyes then darted to his torso has he snooped Steves room, his top lifting every once and a while giving me a perfect view of his happy trail, and maybe even his belly button depending on what he was reaching for.

He sat down on the edge of the bed, running his hands through his messy hair, making his arms flex again, and it sent me in a frenzy.

"Gonna help me make this bed or you just gonna sit there and drool doll?" He caught me staring. Damn. He's good.

"Shit, yeah sorry," I say, stripping Steve's bed off, only to notice a stain on the centre of the bed.

"Lottie, do you see this shit?" Eddie smirks, pointing at the stain.

"Jesus christ, fuck, yeah I do, that's disgusting." I gag at the site of this huge stain on his bed. "You know I never got the name of that girl, Crystal? Piper? Katie? Kayleigh? Oh! Brooke! That's it," I say, snapping my fingers as I lift of the names.

"Must really like, Brooke, if he hasn't changed the sheets from when they fucked," Eddie snickers, standing back, letting me change the sheets.

"Is that what men do?" I ask in disgust.

"Oh of course doll, if we love fucking some babe and they never wanna see us again we keep the mess they made." Eddie explains, crossing his arms.

"God hope no one has ever done that to me," I say, popping the pillows down on the bed. "Lottie, doll, you're so smart." Eddie compliments out of the bloom.

"What?" I say in confusion as I clap my hands, finally finishing making the bed. "Let's ring your ex-flings!" Eddie says in excitement, jumping up and down and pointing his finger at me.

"Fuck no, maybe tomorrow I have no energy right now," I say, shooting off the suggestion. "We've got my gig tomorrow doll," He says, acting all smug.

"You owe me a solid," I roll my eyes, going to grab my telephone from my room.

I walk back in, and I spot Eddie in his shirt and boxers, sending me flustered. He was sat at the bottom of the bed, legs spread open and his arms resting on his lap.

"Let me just sort this out first, k?" I speak up, sorting out Steve's room, trying to clean it as best as I can.

As I dart around the room, I notice a pair of eyes watching my every action.

"Having fun checking me out?" I smirk, turning around, crossing my arms and cocking my eyebrow. "Not checking you out doll, just observing." He mimics me, grinning.