Emily gets all the boys

TW: Animal violence, drugs, death, violence

Note: I dont like this chapter and its not really important so if you don't wanna read it, skip to the next chapter.

Emily walked to her next class with her Jakey Wakey Snakey Bakey Dakey Kakey boyfriend. She moaned loudly at the sight of his emo haircut. It felt so good when he shoved the gel he used up her pussy. Once, it got stuck and gave her a colon infection. 

When she made it to math class, everyone stared at her. She got out her bag of takis, and started munching on them while the teacher explained the lesson. Suddenly, the teacher put a strange white powder on everyone's desk. Emily cummed. 

"Oops! Sorry! I have a cumming disorder!" She said.

Teehee!!

Emily dumped the white powder on her desk, and started sniffing it. It felt so good. 

"Damn gravy you so vicious you so clean so delicious!" She yelled.

"You're a sussy baka!" Mia yelled.

"BITCH! Lose some weight before you say shit to me ugly, fat, unpopular fucker!" Emily yelled.

Mia cried.

"FINALLY! CRY YOUR EYES OUT STUPID BITCH. I HOPE I GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO POUR SALT ON YOUR EYES UGGO." Emily said as she cummed.

Emily puckered her lips and wiped her ass on the desk. She got up, and started twerking for the boys. She loved getting the boys attention.

"I'm part of the boys, right?" Emily yelled.

"Pick me.." Zoey mumbled.

"BITCH YOURE JUST JEALOUS I HAVE A BIGGER ASS AND GET MORE MALE ATTENTION THEN YOU. YOURE PROBABLY A LESBIAN BECAUSE NO BOYS LIKE YOU!" Emily said as she twerked. A little bit of liquid shit ran down her leg while she was twerking.

"Oops! I forgot to wipe! Teehee" Emily said. 

"Class is dismissed, everyone!" The teacher announced. 

Emily pulled up her pants, and walked out the door. 

Quirky Emilyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें