Emily is a party gal

This chapter is a bit longer than the others.

(UNFINISHED CHAPTER!)

After math class, Emily walked to her locker. Her locker was a grey - blue color on the outside, but she painted it white on the inside. The white had become rusty, and the paint was slowly fading to grey. Inside her locker was an invitation. She eagerly opened the invite.

In bright letters, it said her name.

"I was really hesitant about inviting you to my party, Emily. It is a formal event, so please arrive in your most formal dress. Make sure you wipe your ass because we can literally see it through BLACK LEGGINGS. Like when was the last time you wiped..

House: 34 Quirky Drive

Time: 6 PM on October third."

 A roach slowly crawled out of the invite. Emily stared. She picked up the roach, and rubbed it on Jason's cock. She felt him get bricked up. Emily smiled, and walked back to her locker to put the roach in her pencil pouch. She had at least fifteen roaches, and six scabs in her pencil pouch. Some of the roaches managed to stay alive, but not all of them.

*4 hours later*

Emily walked home. She drank her watered down coffee. The coffee tasted even more bitter now that she added Jason's cum to it. She just loved to sample the taste of different people's cum. She was anticipating picking something formal to wear out of her closet once she got home.

Emily walked along the sidewalk until she made it to her home. She lived in a one story, tan colored home with a black gate. In the rainy weather that day, the house looked like something of a horror film with the dead trees surrounding it. She opened the gate, setting off a loud alarm that called police. 

"Oops!" She said.

Emily walked in through the sidedoor, which was close to her bedroom. She opened her bedroom door, which was covered in glue, food, and her cat's blood. Her room looked the same, boring way it usually did. Her shit-stained white blanket, the carpet smelling like piss from when she had a piss kink and would pee on it, and clown posters that would give her nightmares all over her walls. She hopped onto her bed, and lay down. She daydreamed about having rough anal sex with Jake the bad boy and the dude she met outside of starbucks. She envisioned her mouth full of Jake's cock while Starbucks Boy fucked her roughly in her vagina.