Sarah Ruans.

I got pushed to the cold marble floor, hitting my head against a red tall locker, in which was bully Number 1's locker was. "Please-"
"Shut up" I was cut off by one of the other bullies. There were 3 in total, and the third one grabbed me by the arm, and banged my whole body against a locker and whispered in my ear something. "Freak" and flipped me off while my frail legs, dropping my body all the way to the ground with me looking up, emotionless. I got used to it, I mean of course you get used to it after 3 years.

They started walking away as everyone was facing me. Some laughing. Some worried. I tried to get back up from the ground, but my legs were still weak, and my body was shaking at this point. My vision was blurry, and i felt like sleeping, but I just couldn't. I knew my brain was trying to play tricks on me or something. I kept on trying to get up, and eventually, I did. Looking down, I saw my backpack and grabbed it pushing my way out of the crowd, and leaving to go to the washroom.

"Are you ok..." someone said behind me. "I don't know...am I?" I say with sarcasm. "Here. Turn around.", And of course, I do. I turn to see a short girl about 5'2 and I was 6'0. "Get down" she said, and I, of course got down to where she could reach me. I saw her apply something to my face, and it was burning, but of course I didn't care. "There." Putting whatever she used on my face in her purse. "So are you gonna actually tell me if your okay or not?" She asked me, for the second time. "I'm fine" I reply. My voice all groggy and my eyes burning from whatever that she put on my face. "Good. I can't fail my role I was assigned now."

"What role." I ask coldly, impatient and wanting to instantly demand an answer. I don't know why I'm like this. I don't know why I feel this way. It's funny, because it's me. "-That's why they picked me!" I look at her with confusing. "Say that again?" I ignored her. Not really ignored, just caught up in my feelings. I heard a sigh but didn't pay attention to that either. "I'm the nurses attendant. I take care of people when patrolling the halls. You've never seen me?" She askes, titling her head in which I thought was maybe a little cute.

Cute.

Dammit.

"No. Never-"
"Stop being so damn cold!" I could feel her voice ringing in my ears as she yelled. Maybe I even heard gasps of people outside the bathroom, eavesdropping. "S-sorry...I didn't mean too! Just.."

Why am I apologizing?

She seems mesmerized by the hint of sorrow and rush in my voice and a smile slowly starts to creep up on her face. Dimples are showing, and i note that just like the tilting of her head.

Cute.

This is also funny because it's me.

She looks like she had just remembered something and goes digging in her bag again as she takes her phone out. "I know why you got bullied." She says.
"Ya, well I damn sure know too" I say sarcastic as if she's the only one to know. "Cause your a lesbian right? Don't worry I fully support! Besides I'm sapphic." She smiles while looking at her phone, and casually texting. I'm kinda of surprised that she's sapphic but not surprised that she's lgbt. Not saying she looks like it but...

Her voice

Cute.

I'm not supposed to say that. That doesn't make sense. "Your hair looks pretty" I say out of nowhere. My hands becoming fidgety everytime I think of touching it, and my face becomes red. She giggles, and looks me in the eye. I can't tell if it's seductively or out of cu- or causally, but she seems to try and curse me either way. "Thanks! You know, I took this out of the braid it was in a few minutes ago cause I...don't know how to...braid..." she looks embarrassed, and I spot the opportunity to laugh it off. I do. "Shut up! It's not funny! My mom just never taught me!"
"That's why there's fuckin' YouTube!"
She pouts and I stop laughing. Instead, I just smile and giggle a little. "Lemme do it." I insist as she makes her way over to me and turns around. The feeling of her hair as I start to part it into three is staggering mostly. I can't help, but to massage the hair in between my fingers, and close my eyes. "What..what're you doing!" She giggles as I snap out of my thoughts.