Chapter 1!

Michael ran through the old forest woods, branches and thorns scratching him as he ran. He needed to go faster! Behind him the hunter followed just as strongly as he did the hour before. Why was he so determined? “YOUR A ASSHOLE!” Michael screamed back at him.

He didn’t receive a response of course, what had expected? The hunter to just become offended and leave? or apologize?

Journey and Elizabeth have said he’s to kind to others sometimes and that would probably be his downfall. God were they right.. Michael was supposed to go find more berries for his Mother so she could turn it into dye. But while he was collecting the berries the deer had turned and saw a poor little bunny trapped in a trap and Mike rescued it.. Still as he ran he had the little snow white bunny cradled in his arms.

Michael couldn’t help the tears that started to run down his face as he galloped through the dark woods. The woods were becoming to narrow for a deer to run and soon he will be cornered and forced to fight.

He whimpered at the thought of having to fight and possible kill another creature..

“Give it up!” The hunter yelled, his breath labored.

“Fuck off!” Michael decided it was time to fight and turned around and brought his hooves down on the hunters chest, knocking him on the ground.

Michael frantically looked for the gun he was carrying, right hand. Michael stomped and he heard a bone crack the hunter screamed. “Leave! I-I don’t want to kill you.” He warned.

“As if a deer could ever kill-“

“Swoosh.”

And he was dead? Michael’s eyes widened. H-His head? It was decapitated? Michael looked down and saw his fur stained with the human’s blood. “N-No.. I-I..” The deer stepped back and fell to his haunches.

“Your welcome, deer.” Michael looked up and screeched. Spider! He stumbled to his feet to run but his legs were already so tired.. “B- N-No!!”

The spider landed on his back with a agile jump, pinning him to the rough forest floor. The bunny squeaked in protest at the pressure.

“P-Pleas-!” Michael stared to sob.

“Calm down, deer, I won’t kill you.” The spider said soothingly, he stepped off of the deer and let him sit up. “Don’t run. I’ll escort you out of our territory.”

Michael sniffed and wiped the tears away from his face. “O-Our? There’s more of you here?” Mike stuttered out, looking around.

The spider nodded, “Yes just me and my brothers.” He slowly walked toward him and put one of his hands on his back, guiding him away from the dead body. “My names is Ennard and my brothers, who aren’t here thankfully, are named Fred and Foxy.”

“..Michael.” He mumbled.

“And the rabbit?” Ennard asked.

“He has no name.. I rescued him right when the hunter started to chase us..”

Ennard hummed, “Hey, Rabbit! Name?”