We're in this together~ finney blake part 2

Y/n pov:
I decided to sleepover at Finn's house to comfort him with Robin missing i was cuddling up in his bed with him. I checked the time and it was 2 am so I decided to leave to go and try to find Robin. I let go of Finn and gave him a kiss on the forehead and left thankfully he was still asleep. 

I was walking with my bag that I brought on my back when I see a van on the sidewalk. I didn't think anything of it until a man came out of the van bumping Into me. "Oh I'm sorry dear I didn't see you there." The man said "oh it's no problem." The man noticed that I was tearing up a bit. "Are you alright you look like you've been crying." "My friend went missing and I'm out looking for him." "Oh. I'm sorry maybe a magic trick will cheer you up?" "I don't kno- . "Oh come on please?" "Um ok." He started to shake some can thing and I looked towards the van and saw black balloons. "Are Those black balloons?" "Yes." He said while opening the van. The man than grabbed the balloons and put the on me and grabbed me. I started screaming help and I dug my nails into the man's arm. He grunted and sprayed something in my mouth.  he threw me in the van and everything went black.

I regained my Conscience when I felt like I was in someone's arms carrying me. "'My fucking arm i should slit your throat for what you did to my arm." I felt as if someone dropped me on a uncomfortable mattress. I lifted my head up and my vision was a bit blurry but I could see a man with a mask on sitting on the bed. "You see what you did to my arm? Hm?" I didn't respond. The man waved a hand i front of my face. "Not like you can see shit." "I know you're scared and you want to go home. I'll take you home. That thing I said earlier about slitting your throat. I was angry. And you did a number on my arm." The man said chuckling. "You like soda. Hm? You know what I'm gonna get you a soda!" I heard a phone ringing in the distance. "Is that the phone? You hear a phone ringing? I'm gonna go see who it is then I'm gonna get you a soda then I'll explain everything! Ok?" The man said while touching my cheek. The man got up from the bed and walked to the door closing it.

I looked at my hands to see my nails covered in blood. I looked to my side to see the dumbfuck didn't take my bag. "Fucking dumb bitch." I said while grabbing my bag. I opened it to see if there was anything in there to help me get out of here. There was just essentials like a hair brush,tooth brush,tooth paste,deodorant, perfume, mints,and water. I realized I took my sleep over bag not my actual bag that has my pepper spray in it. But hey I least I have things for hygiene.

I looked around the room to see a long hallway with a toilet and rugs. I walked out that room to see a small spring mattress a window with a cage over it and a phone. I picked up the phone only to see it's broken. I tried to climb up to the window but I fell down. I just decided to lay down and I fell asleep.

I woke up to the steal door opening and the man having someone in his arms. It was finney. "I brought you someone so you don't die alone." He dropped Finn on the bed next to me "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!?!?" I screamed at the man. "Same thing I did to you." The man left and closed and locked the door. I started to shake Finn to wake him up. "Finn! Finn wake up!" Finn shot up and looked around realizing I was next to him. He gave me a hug. "Oh my God you're ok you're ok!" He said to me. "Yeah not really Finn look where we are." "I know." I explained to him what happened and how I got taken and he explained what happened to him.

I'm literally just gonna time skip to robins phone call LMAOOOOO.

The phone rang so I got up to answer. "What?" I said. Finn and me where crying a minute ago in the corner so I wasn't in the mood for more of Vance's bullshit. "Hey y/n/n." "Robin?!?" "Yeah it's me. Don't cry you're gonna make it out of here." After talking to Robin for about 2 minutes I decided since Finn's known him for longer than me that he should talk to him. "Finn robins on the phone." I said to him. He got up and went to the phone. Robin told him the plan on how me and Finn are gonna get out of this shit hole. I saw Finn swing the phone forward and back to practice

After me and Finn said by to Robin we set up the trap to kill the grabber. Some man came down and found us but the grabber killed him. It was his brother. Me and Finn got the grabber in the hole snapping his ankle. Finn hit the grabber with the phone multiple times. The grabber got a hold of Finn and I took the mask off of the grabber which caused him to scream and cover his face. Finn punched him three times and then wrapped the cord of the phone around the grabber is neck. All of the dead kids call the phone and started taunting the grabber. Finn snapped the grabbers neck and me and Finn walked up the stairs to escape. We used the bike lock code that we got from griffin and we walked out.

Gwen came running to us and gave us a hug. The police went into the house to find the grabber and they went into the other house of the buried kids. Finn's dad and my mom came and gave us a hug.

Time skip to school.

Me and Finn went to school. I was wearing this outfit:

But without the purse and glasses

But without the purse and glasses. I was also just wearing converse. Me and Finn walked in and we saw the kids that bullied us and they seemed scared of us which is good so they won't fuck with us anymore.

After class I hung out at Finn's house. "Hey y/n/n can i ask you something?" "Yeah go ahead Finn!" I said smiling at him. " y/n we've been best friends for nine years and I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me I've had a crush on you for about six years and you're always just so sweet to me and you mean a lot to me and you always comfort me and you're always there for me so it's totally ok if you don't want to go out with me I just want to let you know that." I pulled finn in and I kissed him. "I would love to go out with you finn." I said blushing. "O-Ok"

You and finn started dating and it was the best relationship you could ever have.

The end <3

BRO THIS WAS KINDA RUSHED SO IM SORRY IF ITS BAD. I START SCHOOL TUESDAY SO I MIGHT WRITE LATE SOMEDAYS SORRYYYYY!!!!!

IM MAKING A BRUCE ONESHOT AFTER THIS SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!

1291 words!