Mason~ fake love bite prank

love bite
/ˈləv ˌbīt/
a temporary red mark on a person's skin caused by a lover.

Y/n pov:

I was hanging out with Madeleine, Tristan, Miguel, Becca and Brady waiting for Mason to come over.  Me and Mason have been dating for almost a year now. I was bored so I got the idea to prank Mason. "Guy!" "What?" They all said. "I should prank Mason." "What are you gonna do y/n?" Brady asked. "Ummm.... I KNOW I KNOW WHAT TO DO! I'll put a fake hickey on my neck with makeup and see what he does." "I don't know y/n...." Miguel said. " c'mon Miguel it'll be fun." Maddy said. "Mmm... yeah I guess." "Ok I'll be right back."
I went to my vanity and pulled out my eyeshadow pallet. I used purple red and a tiny bit of black to make the hickey look real. "Ok guys what do you think? Does it look real?" "Holy shit!" Brady said "that looks so real oh my god." Miguel said "he's gonna lose his shit y/n." Tristan said.

Mason texted me telling me he would be here in about 2 minutes so we all sat on the couch and I covered my hair over the fake hickey a bit so it's not to noticeable. I heard a knock on the door and it was Mason. "Hi darling!" He said hugging me. I gave him a peck on the lips "hi babe!" "I feel like all of us are like third wheeling. But it's like five wheeling." Tristan said. "Shut up Tristan." I said rolling my eyes laughing.

We all talked about random stuff until I saw Mason look at me with a death glare. Looks like he noticed.... "Y/n can I talk to you in private please." Mason said sternly. "Yeah sure.." I said getting up going to my room. I looked back at all of them and they mouthed "good luck" to me.

"What's wrong maso-." "Really! What's wrong?!?!" "Yeah what's wrong" I said "look at your self in the mirror right now y/n." I walked over to my mirror seeing the fake hickey I did. "Oh my god! What the hell?!?!. Don't know how that got there..." I said walking towards him. Acting like I was clueless."Oh bullshit y/n!" "What?" "You invite me over to your house after you cheat on me?!?!" "Mas I didn't cheat on yo-." "We're over y/n that's it!" "WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!" I said going over to my vanity pulling out makeup wipes. "Look! Look! It's fake it's just Makeup it was a prank Mason!" "Oh my god y/n." He said to me rolling his eyes. "Why would you do that?" "Sorry love I got bored and the others said it was a good idea." I said chuckling. "Are we still over?" I said hugging him. "No y/n not at all." He said kissing me.

We walked back out and everyone looked at us wide eyed. "You guys heard it?" "Yep!" They all said. "You guys are so stupid." Mason said "yeah but you love us." Maddy said. "Hey! I had nothing to do with this I was the one who told her not to do it so don't blame me!" Miguel said. "I warned y/n so... I told you y/n that he was gonna lose his shit." "Yeah yeah whatever. "Well Brady approved of it! He told her that it looked good!" "I didn't say anything so you guys can't say anything to me." Becca said holding up her hands in defense. Me and Mason looked at each other and laughed because they were all blaming each other.

Tristan was definitely right. He did lose his shit.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER!

635 words :)